Under Armour Curry 8

This is probably the Snakeskin cw...

4E6F19F8-E77E-4C1F-8CD7-BB6C800D9512.jpeg

Is it known if the classy flow (pink) are gonna release in grade school sizes? Figured the release would follow the IWD and have women's sizes considering it was basically the mother's day release

I guess they're targeting non-US markets with these. It's weird because so many of the Chinese (not that that's all of or even the bulk of the consumers they're aiming at) shoes that are being produced and release look incredible. Li-Ning, Anta, 360, they put out some incredible looking shoes the past 6 months. Don't understand why UA's stuff looks like it's not even trying to compete visually. I'm sure they perform at least minimally, most UA stuff does. But it feels to me like they just almost completely give up on appearance.

interesting comment. What makes you say such?

JS”
Well one, I really wanted those dubnations they were the only interesting colorway. idk how we still don’t have a GR for those unless they were intended to be limited, which would be a mistake IMO. Also it seems like they did more for his first two shoes with colors and themes, I was hoping him getting his own brand would bring that back. Lastly seeing the ones retro only in Asia, I hope thats just for now.

Just saw the Facebook ad about the snakeskins dropping tomorrow. Really wanted those. I don’t understand the strategy in only releasing a couple size runs at the team store.
Anyone with experience know how early ahead of opening I gotta get down there to get a pair?

disregard- seeing I can buy them off the website right now 😂

Last edited:
I feel like the colors that they released were all “team colorways”. They just named it “butter flow” etc. Just solid colors with the white soles for the most part.

Just saw the Facebook ad about the snakeskins dropping tomorrow. Really wanted those. I don’t understand the strategy in only releasing a couple size runs at the team store.
Anyone with experience know how early ahead of opening I gotta get down there to get a pair?

disregard- seeing I can buy them off the website right now 😂

Snakeskins went up at UA this morning.

Back
Top Bottom