Under Armour Curry 8

Nevermind - I don't think these are the 9s. They don't seem to match up with what Steph posted.

Last edited:
Are these the 9s???
Screenshot_20210824-120321.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-120356.jpg

Saw these on the new Curry Brand gear that dropped today I think https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/p...1366627.html?dwvar_1366627_color=011&start=60

These are the best soles I’ve ever played in, I wish they came in sexier colorways.

Those shorts kinda matches with what's going on with the upper we saw on the last page. It's no secret what they are gonna look like going by what we have seen already.
1630547001110.jpg

You gotta be kidding me.

I know these are Sesame Street colorways but still.

Whoever wants to start the Curry 9 thread, go for it.

Well we already knew this, but extremely similar to the 8s, so I'm sure we would still have to damage our toes to break them in. Will wait till price drop to cop this go round. And yeah, not a fan these particular colorways.

If by interesting you mean TRASH

And I know it's a sesame street colorway, but they really just copied the Lebron 18 style look and slapped the foam under it.

it looks SO BAD.

UA & SC Brand needs to go back to the drawing board for the Curry 10, because these aint it.

1632775584920.png

If by interesting you mean TRASH

And I know it's a sesame street colorway, but they really just copied the Lebron 18 style look and slapped the foam under it.

it looks SO BAD.

UA & SC Brand needs to go back to the drawing board for the Curry 10, because these aint it.

1632775584920.png

I’m not a fan of the knit pattern at all. But I kinda like the colorway Damian is wearing. I’m a casual wearer not a hooper so it’s gonna take a lot for me to want a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom