Under Armour?

Bright indeed.  That particular colorway is not attractive to me, haha.  They got some nice ones out there though, especially the lows.

Yeah, I wanted the white/royals, but they are promoting Elite 24. But yeah, they're... something.

Expect a lot of 2.5s to hit the outlets pretty soon. We RTV'ed a lot of the olympic colorways, the recently released red/white pair, and the Elite 2s.

Did anyone see these yet?

I am looking for a pair of UA Bloodline in a SZ 12....anybody know where I can cop? This is a pretty old shoe for thise wondering. It was back when brandon jennings was the only NBA player UA had on the roster.

Thanks in advance

I recently copped a couple off eBay for around 45 each dying eBaybucks/coupon promotions. I'd put them alongside with the cfd 1 and kobes as my fav shoes. Good cushioning that's low to the ground. Idk where else to find that

Last edited:
did you guys saw the Nike Zoom Clearout?
i am late to see them as they have been released for months now..but dayum,
but dayum...they are basically a redesigned/altered UA Fireshot

Love the Apollo 2s for casual wear. Light, low to the ground, cushion isn't mushy.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the slingride and the slingshot besides the price?

From the description, slingshot has a micro g foam layer under the charged and a spring plate between the midsole.

Love the Apollo 2 myself, will try out the Gemini and Slingride after I retire the two pairs of A2.

I'm actually pretty excited for the fat tire's and mids. Really liking the sole and zipper on the mids.

Love the Apollo 2s for casual wear. Light, low to the ground, cushion isn't mushy.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the slingride and the slingshot besides the price?
Slingride is more of a casual knit shoe and Slingshot more for running. 

Slingride hugs your foot better and personally more comfortable than slingshots, but you can't go wrong with either. 

Low to the ground feel is on both, and I prefer slingride and slingshot to apollo 2, but I wear apollo 2s often. 

I'm actually pretty excited for the fat tire's and mids. Really liking the sole and zipper on the mids.
If you've never had a pair or tried one on, you're going to love the feel. Easily the most underrated tech in UAs lineup and maybe all shoes. 

I wish I could try the fat tire's on but there's no stores around me that carry them I don't believe. I live in NH so usually I have to order everything. Are they true to size? I wear 12.5 in adidas.

I wish I could try the fat tire's on but there's no stores around me that carry them I don't believe. I live in NH so usually I have to order everything. Are they true to size? I wear 12.5 in adidas.
I'd say maybe a half size up. Not sure about the UAS stuff. I think you'll be fine TTS 

Back
Top Bottom