Under Armour?

UA x BSS collab

Not the pair I REALLY wanted but I can't complain at all. This was huge for the city. And super comfortable. My first UA shoe but it def won't be my last.

Last edited:
What's the fit like on the Rock Deltas? Thinking of maybe grabbing a pair for gym use...
They fit TTS. I have the regular verson and they're a really good running shoe. I don't use them for the gym since the midsole is a little softer than I like. Here's a video I found breaking them down if you're planning on using them for the gym. 

They fit TTS. I have the regular verson and they're a really good running shoe. I don't use them for the gym since the midsole is a little softer than I like. Here's a video I found breaking them down if you're planning on using them for the gym. 

Thx for the reply...Are they exactly the same as the regular deltas? I was thinking they'd have some different tech or setup...I might just go try a pair of standard ones if that's the case...

That's a solid review video! I find it crazy that the Rock keeps talking about developing products but so far he's just slapping his logo on low key solid UA products that have been out for a year. They're adding a few bucks to the price tag and selling out with the Rock's name.

I'd be happy if they just made a minor improvement based on consumer feedback to the original item but they're not evening doing that.

Don't get me wrong I love the Rock and UA but I feeling like they're making a mistake with this strategy.

As a history I bought the Rock duffle backpack and sold it on eBay for five times the cost then bought the exact same bag without the rock logo with a coupon for substantially less money.

Thx for the reply...Are they exactly the same as the regular deltas? I was thinking they'd have some different tech or setup...I might just go try a pair of standard ones if that's the case...
They're the same exact model. I've seen the regular Delta at Ross and at the Under Armour Outlet Clearance Section. I picked up the Night version for $40 at Ross. If you don't want to search and want to order, 6pm.com has them under retail: http://www.6pm.com/p/under-armour-ua-highlight-delta/product/8704679  & http://www.6pm.com/p/under-armour-u...color/624579?zlfid=192&ref=pd_detail_1_sims_p

Since they charged our cards for the backordered Rock Deltas, has anyone received shipping info as of yet?

Since they charged our cards for the backordered Rock Deltas, has anyone received shipping info as of yet?
I called couple days ago and he says it's says it pending but not fully charged. And I checked my bank and it's not even in my statement anymore. He said it will be charged once it ships out like beginning of August

That's a solid review video! I find it crazy that the Rock keeps talking about developing products but so far he's just slapping his logo on low key solid UA products that have been out for a year. They're adding a few bucks to the price tag and selling out with the Rock's name.

I'd be happy if they just made a minor improvement based on consumer feedback to the original item but they're not evening doing that.

Don't get me wrong I love the Rock and UA but I feeling like they're making a mistake with this strategy.

As a history I bought the Rock duffle backpack and sold it on eBay for five times the cost then bought the exact same bag without the rock logo with a coupon for substantially less money.
It's the exact same thing they are doing with Kevin Hart and his Hustle Hart "line". I think that pair is the Nike free versatility trainer?, nothing more than a PE with Hart branding.

Definitely feel like they could be doing more for both guys and that their audience is big enough to draw in some purchases from non-shoe customers.

Anybody know where I can get the Project Rock Supervent sleeveless shirt? I bought an XL from UA when it came out since it said fitted and I preferred I slightly looser fit. However, these shirts were made a bit loose for a "fitted" so I want a size L. They seem to be soldout everywhere now.

Back
Top Bottom