Under Armour?

Got shipped out too

Did you guys get charged yet?

These better fit me lol I swear if they don't I wanted 5 months for this shoe lol

IMG_6738.JPG

These don't seem to be getting any love anywhere but I'm going to keep posting them. Retail release coming soon.

Last edited:
whats up with those cam newtons? are they a training show? whats the tech specs on them?

They are called a trainer but are being marketed as a lifestyle shoe. UA has no idea what they are doing in the lifestyle realm. I wouldn't count on them performing well. Specs:

Capture.PNG

They aren't bad for the gym. The cushioning is good. The upper is soft. The shoe is on the narrow side for my liking. Don't like the seam of the upper you can feel it where it meets the lateral side of the midsole. Should've done a regular tongue with an internal bootie. The insole has curvature on the side but it's not thick enough where my arch can't feel it. The strap is on the cheap/gaudy side. Would just cut it off. If you are looking for a trainer then it is a decent option. I rather get the UA AMP 2.0

Got my C1N trainer today...meh I just haven't liked US shoes since they ditched micro g for charged. I just don't feel the co.fort everybody is saying these have. I will give them some break in time but over all I think I could be done with US shoes until they release a new cushion

I would like to retract my previous post due to the fact of this shoe being much different this time around as it was the initial try on.

Went to workout today and thought I would give them one more change and I do if it was the break in or what but they feel COMPLETELY different . Extremely comfortable a nd it feels like they materials shrunk around my feet. I will for sure be getting another doorway of this shoe. Doorway posted above looks like a winner

I would like to retract my previous post due to the fact of this shoe being much different this time around as it was the initial try on.

Went to workout today and thought I would give them one more change and I do if it was the break in or what but they feel COMPLETELY different . Extremely comfortable a nd it feels like they materials shrunk around my feet. I will for sure be getting another doorway of this shoe. Doorway posted above looks like a winner
which colorway did you get? Did you go TTS?

Back
Top Bottom