Under Armour?

Hard for me to take shoes from then seriously. For some reason l feel like they'll be the same quality as the And 1 joints in Walmart.

1DEBE116-42B5-49FD-B1BA-B61C64D1BE34.jpeg

How are they?

How are they?
My wife has all 4 and she likes the 4s the least. She said it was went from a solid lifting shoe ( Project 1) to a very cushioned daily jogger that you can do very light lifting ( project 4 ) .

She always goes back and forth between the 2s and the 3s . Mind you she uses them for CrossFit mostly and some heavy lifting ( for mostly heavy lifting days she normally wears metcons or no bull) but she just doesn’t like the project 4 in comparison to the previous models because it has to much cushion for her workout routines.

My wife has all 4 and she likes the 4s the least. She said it was went from a solid lifting shoe ( Project 1) to a very cushioned daily jogger that you can do very light lifting ( project 4 ) .

She always goes back and forth between the 2s and the 3s . Mind you she uses them for CrossFit mostly and some heavy lifting ( for mostly heavy lifting days she normally wears metcons or no bull) but she just doesn’t like the project 4 in comparison to the previous models because it has to much cushion for her workout routines.

I agree with her except I like the 2 best. The 3 had a weird fit (it was small for me) and the four is basically the HOVR Phantom with a kid foot cage. The 1 is the best true lifter but I couldn’t do any cardio or plyo because of the slappy midsole. The 2 was the perfect combo of stability, cushioning, and mobility.

there will be a second part ?

If talking about the Embiid’s, I thought I heard somewhere he was supposed to have a sequel (2). The reviews were majority positive for the first but I don’t know how well they were received / sales. Big man typically don’t move sneakers like that.

JS”

Hi, can someone advise on under armour boots sizing? In Nike normally I wear 11.5 US, new balance 11 US..
I would appreciate a comparison with a popular Nike, new balance it adidas models.. thank you!

Hi, can someone advise on under armour boots sizing? In Nike normally I wear 11.5 US, new balance 11 US..
I would appreciate a comparison with a popular Nike, new balance it adidas models.. thank you!
As you might expect, it could depend on the shoe you buy, but every standard UA shoe I've gotten (spawn, spawn 3, curry 2 low, 3ZeroIII, etc) has been TTS. I got the New Balance Two Wxys last summer and played in those, and those were TTS for me. Can't speak to Adidas cause I haven't worn those since I wore some Dwight Howard model around 2012 to play in, but those were TTS for me also. I only know that because they were on clearance and so I had to get a 12.5 and they hurt to play in and a 13 would have been perfect. I still miss those things. So good.

So yeah, go TTS.

As you might expect, it could depend on the shoe you buy, but every standard UA shoe I've gotten (spawn, spawn 3, curry 2 low, 3ZeroIII, etc) has been TTS. I got the New Balance Two Wxys last summer and played in those, and those were TTS for me. Can't speak to Adidas cause I haven't worn those since I wore some Dwight Howard model around 2012 to play in, but those were TTS for me also. I only know that because they were on clearance and so I had to get a 12.5 and they hurt to play in and a 13 would have been perfect. I still miss those things. So good.

So yeah, go TTS.
Thank you very much for your feedback mate :smile:
Yeah I know, every pair fits different on different feet but it’s good to have something :smile:

UA really finna let Embiid win a damn MVP in June 2022 still with a lone signature shoe released in September 2020 :smh:

I mean don't get me wrong that's a hell of a record, that the 2 NBA guys with signature shoes for your brand have gone on to win MVPs, but it's crazy how much they're leaving on the table.

Wonder if Joel’s sig got shelved going forward? Or maybe he’ll debut the second iteration during the All Star Game?

JS”

Just a reminder that on Saturday April 16th 2022, Embiid will be playing in the playoffs likely still wearing the Embiid 1s that were released in September 2020. Like, why even have a signature shoe deal if you're getting one shoe every 3 years, maybe.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom