Under Armour?

Some interesting stuff in this clip because of how divergent it is at this Foot Locker store in Hong Kong compared to Foot Locker stores in the L.A. area regarding what they display. I've never seen a display dedicated to try to sell Under Armour Stephen Curry stuff to customers all the years I stepped in the stores in my region. All they've done in my area is put his latest shoes on a display wall. They don't even carry apparel associated with his line.

therealest1 therealest1

I know this is petty but for the love of god man stop posting curry stuff in this thread!!!! There is a curry thread already and you always post in both threads. I come in here thinking a new UA trainer or embid has dropped and nope just you posting the same thing you already posted in the curry thread lol

Last edited:
therealest1 therealest1

I know this is petty but for the love of god man stop posting curry stuff in this thread!!!! There is a curry thread already and you always post in both threads. I come in here thinking a new US trainer or embid has dropped and nope just you posting the same thing you already posted in the curry thread lol

You're completely right. I also shouldn't have posted that 3Zero stuff in here either. But at least that was a UA product before the SC brand existed :lol:

I'll have mods delete mine.

therealest1 therealest1

I know this is petty but for the love of god man stop posting curry stuff in this thread!!!! There is a curry thread already and you always post in both threads. I come in here thinking a new US trainer or embid has dropped and nope just you posting the same thing you already posted in the curry thread lol

It's a habit with some on this site to post in a dedicated thread and a broad thread with particular posts as long as they fall under the same thread topic.

I admit it's definitely my habit to post like that. The Curry stuff falls under the Under Armour brand, so that's why I post it on here. And especially since he's pretty much their marquee athlete.

You're completely right. I also shouldn't have posted that 3Zero stuff in here either. But at least that was a UA product before the SC brand existed :lol:

I'll have mods delete mine.

It's a habit with some on this site to post in a dedicated thread and a broad thread with particular posts as long as they fall under the same thread topic.

I admit it's definitely my habit to post like that. The Curry stuff falls under the Under Armour brand, so that's why I post it on here. And especially since he's pretty much their marquee athlete.
It’s really not a big deal and going back and rereading my post I did kinda came off like an ******* and that wasn’t my intention. It was just me being petty and feeling like therealest1 therealest1 was playing with my emotions everytime the UA thread got bumped lol

It’s really not a big deal and going back and rereading my post I did kinda came off like an ******* and that wasn’t my intention. It was just me being petty and feeling like therealest1 therealest1 was playing with my emotions everytime the UA thread got bumped lol

I know that you weren't being malicious. And I was just stating my ways with how I post.

No I think you're right for the reasons discussed. I've missed out on drops like that, because stuff was getting posted in 2 different posts. For instance, Puma/Lamelo

Back
Top Bottom