Under Armour?

^^^^ saw them at Scheels last weekend
59AC291C-9712-4C93-86CE-DFD632AD68A8.jpeg

I still have never tried a UA Flow shoe…. I’m really curious how it compares to Micro G but I just haven’t found the right shoe yet to pull the trigger. I almost bought the extremely ugly Curry Flow cozy but they didn’t have my size

Shoe Palace already released those. They were supposedly gone in 3 minutes, which is obviously 100% lies by shoepalace. Unless they got like 30 shoes in in like 5 sizes. Shoe palace shady as hell. I'm good. I'll wait til someplace reputable releases them.

I still have never tried a UA Flow shoe…. I’m really curious how it compares to Micro G but I just haven’t found the right shoe yet to pull the trigger. I almost bought the extremely ugly Curry Flow cozy but they didn’t have my size
The new Spawn 5 feels GREAT while playing - almost old-school Micro G.

UA really finna let Embiid win a damn MVP in June 2022 still with a lone signature shoe released in September 2020 :smh:

UA really finna let Embiid lose out on the MVP to Tatum in June 2023 still with a lone signature shoe released in September 2020 :stoneface:

Still wearing the 1s, tonight, beating the Knicks 119-108

1676090949909.png

UA really finna let Embiid lose out on the MVP to Tatum in June 2023 still with a lone signature shoe released in September 2020 :stoneface:

Still wearing the 1s, tonight, beating the Knicks 119-108

1676090949909.png

UA is a mess, but from what i've heard/talked with people there, bit of a mix of bigs historically not selling sig shoes as well and also uncertainty if he re-ups on that contract either

Shoe Palace already released those. They were supposedly gone in 3 minutes, which is obviously 100% lies by shoepalace. Unless they got like 30 shoes in in like 5 sizes. Shoe palace shady as hell. I'm good. I'll wait til someplace reputable releases them.

Answering my own question, champs on the 17th

Back
Top Bottom