Under Armour?

^Retail is $90

I'm all over that Compton Red and Camo colorways...

I regret selling my black ices, need to find the white/black/red colorway...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Those White/Reds are CLEAN, duke4005 I can't wait to cop those!

I just wanna know if this fits like the black ices?

I have NO IDEA at all. I have looked everywhere and can not find it on anything or any board. I got them from UA - they just got the color in I was told. I was expecting the black/red GR, but I was shocked when the box opened. Very nice leather on these.

I have NO IDEA at all. I have looked everywhere and can not find it on anything or any board. I got them from UA - they just got the color in I was told. I was expecting the black/red GR, but I was shocked when the box opened. Very nice leather on these.

Prince, I just looked back a couple pages on pg.10. This colorway says Canada release. Not sure if that is still accurate or not.

Prince, I just looked back a couple pages on pg.10. This colorway says Canada release. Not sure if that is still accurate or not.

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

The black (black ice) colorway is soldout on footlocker, eastbay etc, i wonder if under armour is just not giving these stores a lot of shoes, or these shoes are really selling like pancakes.
if i'm not mistaken, i think they made limited runs of these shoes just to see if the demand would be strong. i'm hoping for a re-up so i can score the all black pair and a size 9.5 in the white/black/green/red pair.

exactly one year later. black ice gets restock for 38 bucks and i finally cop them,  nice...

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

The black (black ice) colorway is soldout on footlocker, eastbay etc, i wonder if under armour is just not giving these stores a lot of shoes, or these shoes are really selling like pancakes.
if i'm not mistaken, i think they made limited runs of these shoes just to see if the demand would be strong. i'm hoping for a re-up so i can score the all black pair and a size 9.5 in the white/black/green/red pair.

exactly one year later. black ice gets restock for 38 bucks and i finally cop them,  nice...

Back
Top Bottom