Under Armour?

Some pics of UA basketball line.
http://sneakernews.com/2012/10/17/under-armour-basketball-fall-2012-showcase-media-event/
Another on foot pic

Last edited:
Bahunt, I find it funny that they have random dudes showcasing the new UMD uniforms and gear and not the players. It's probably against NCAA rules though I would assume...Any chance that UA drops some of those UMD PE's as a quickstrike?

Same here,. I've been waiting for UA to drop some UMD basketball PEs for awhile now. Ever since the Prototype 2. Even if they released them in limited quantities only in the bookstore or at pg plaza I'd go pick some up :lol:. Occasionally you see pairs pop up on eBay but they're always huge.

Which color bloodlines were available at marshall's?? Too bad I don't have any Ross' in my state and Marshall's around me usually don't have that many good basketball sneakers, they had the hyperfuse lows one year and I think the Jordan 2009.

BJ3 wore the UA spine bionic low last night, not bad and I can see myself copping a pair.

I still wish they continued his sig line :smh: , the bloodlines were the goods :smokin

Last edited:
the blood bloodlines lol they all read with a bandana type strap and 3m and the sig brandon shoes before the bloodlines.

Back
Top Bottom