Under Armour?

Cam Newton trainers..
under-armour-cam-newton-highlight-trc-1-570x423.jpg

under-armour-cam-newton-highlight-trc-3.jpg

under-armour-cam-newton-highlight-trc-2.jpg

under-armour-cam-newton-highlight-trc-4.jpg

Just got mine in the mail. These shoes are sick as hell in person. 

i finally saw the kicks by slam at the store and saw these for the first time.

how are these on the court? comfort? they look really nice and im intrigued.

first time in forever im thinking of pulling the trigger on a non nike pair..

I got mine from Eastbay. 

So far I have only shot around in them. They felt mad comfy. The cushion feels like pillows. Kind of reminds me of the zoom bags somewhat but full length. In terms of fit, it wraps around my foot very well, I felt no slippage. It does so without any restrictions. For example, the adipower howard 2's plastic stripes worked awesome but it would wrap around my forefoot too tightly, sometimes it would feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, this shoe gives you a lot of freedom to flex. In terms of traction, it felt pretty good although I never needed much traction as I played on a textured surface outdoors. 

I love how they look and this colorway a lot. Reminds me of a fight jet. Give you more updates when I play a full game in them.

I got mine from Eastbay. 

So far I have only shot around in them. They felt mad comfy. The cushion feels like pillows. Kind of reminds me of the zoom bags somewhat but full length. In terms of fit, it wraps around my foot very well, I felt no slippage. It does so without any restrictions. For example, the adipower howard 2's plastic stripes worked awesome but it would wrap around my forefoot too tightly, sometimes it would feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, this shoe gives you a lot of freedom to flex. In terms of traction, it felt pretty good although I never needed much traction as I played on a textured surface outdoors. 

I love how they look and this colorway a lot. Reminds me of a fight jet. Give you more updates when I play a full game in them.

Thanks! How do they fit compared to most Nikes and how is the width?

actually i balled hard in them today and there was some slipping? Its snug yet when you play hard it kinda shifts? I think it would be fine if I wore elite socks/ or thicker socks though! They fit true to size? Width isnt as narrow as i thought , cause it looks narrow but seems somewhere in the middle? I hope people correct me if I am wrong. I wear 9.5 in kobe v's, adipower howard 2's, adizero rose 1.0 and 1.5's and in these. all 9.5

actually i balled hard in them today and there was some slipping? Its snug yet when you play hard it kinda shifts? I think it would be fine if I wore elite socks/ or thicker socks though! They fit true to size? Width isnt as narrow as i thought , cause it looks narrow but seems somewhere in the middle? I hope people correct me if I am wrong. I wear 9.5 in kobe v's, adipower howard 2's, adizero rose 1.0 and 1.5's and in these. all 9.5

I found some reviews that say they are not that stable. Did you notice that?

@freakydestroyer: I don't believe there is a blk/carolina blue cw. The one in the pic is just the 3M looking like carolina blue. As far as stability, they don't have an outrigger like most Nikes so you don't get that support. Fit is excellent though as they are snug. No heel slippage if you lace all the way up. Overall a great shoe nonetheless.

@freakydestroyer: I don't believe there is a blk/carolina blue cw. The one in the pic is just the 3M looking like carolina blue. As far as stability, they don't have an outrigger like most Nikes so you don't get that support. Fit is excellent though as they are snug. No heel slippage if you lace all the way up. Overall a great shoe nonetheless.

Ok thanks!

Where did they all go? They're not on most retailers sites anymore, and I know these did not sell...

I've wondered where all the UA shoes go to, too. Like the Supersonics from last year, I've been looking all over for some pairs, and can't find any. There are a few pairs on ebay, but not many colors. I know these didn't sell out everywhere - or maybe they hit a DEEP clearance and did. I still want an orange/black pair of the Supersonics.

Are bloodlines in outlets..?

Where did they all go? They're not on most retailers sites anymore, and I know these did not sell...
I'm sure they should be heading there soon. When they were at the outlets they were pulled off shelves as well at retail prices where I thought they would have just marked them down but they still didn't. Maybe they will show up on the UA website in the clearance section hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom