Under Armour?

Apparently Under Armour has a new shoe the MIcro G Drive, it one ups flywire and hyperfuse at the same time, I have to see that to believe that

Is UA ever gonna release the Anatomix Spawn Lows?

I really love the pair Jennings wore in the Drew League...while i'm guessing that's not gonna be released to the public, i'd still like to pick up some lows of the shoe.

Is UA ever gonna release the Anatomix Spawn Lows?

I really love the pair Jennings wore in the Drew League...while i'm guessing that's not gonna be released to the public, i'd still like to pick up some lows of the shoe.
I'd like a pair of lows too, or at least to try them out.  On their site in response to some questions they mention spring of 2014 for the release of the lows.  Might be February actually.

Quarter 1 of 2014 though for sure

Last edited:
Guys, anyone tried on this UA Torch 2?

because i have this Anatomix Spawns but im deciding on not using them outdoors until i have worn them probably 2 months... so im looking for an outdoor shoe and i read that this is UA's outdoor shoe...
i havent seen many reviews about these shoes so i hope you guys can help me..thanks

This Kemba PE 
eek.gif
 Only releasing in NYC and Charlotte though...

under-armour-spine-anatomix-kemba-walker-pe-1.jpg

UA Basketballs instagram said that During the month of February they will be releasing player editions online 

Last edited:
Any word on whether/when any more Spawn PEs will release?  Really hoping for some of the Currys to come out

I'd like a pair of lows too, or at least to try them out.  On their site in response to some questions they mention spring of 2014 for the release of the lows.  Might be February actually.

Quarter 1 of 2014 though for sure
Add me to that list.  I tried on the mids in store.  Felt a little different from a typical bball shoe.

Would be very interested in seeing a low.  I still haven't played in an under armour shoe and they've had some nice lows.  Black Ice and Bloodlines, I passed (or slept) on both of them.

I tried that micro g torch on and man :pimp:

Also tried the Toxic Six on and that's easily one the most comfortable shoes I've ever

the torch 2 bro?what can you say about them?

Naw it was the first Micro G Torch. I'm sure aside from aesthetic changes 1 & 2 fit and perform the same b/c they have the same silhouette.

The shoe has a nice fit and really true to size (unlike majority of the stuff nike basketball and Adidas makes.) The micro g is very soft throughout the midsole from the heel all the way to the forefoot. Not bouncy like Nike Air, just a smooth ride throughout like a Lunarlon.

The synthetic materials that UA used on the upper really stood out to me b/c they were lightweight and seemed very durable without that feeling hard and plastic feeling u get from hyperfuse and the other plastics nike uses. I know for me personally, the hyper fuse shoes from like 09 all the way up until now really rub against my toes, the edges of my foot, and my arches and it's really uncomfortable when I'm hooping.

The design was kinda nice too, the silhouette his very similar to the hyperfuse. I like low cut shoes and would prefer UA release more low top options for their shoes. I had the all black pair and the entire shoe had like 3M specs throughout the upper and the UA logos were 3M which i thought was kinda fresh.

Overall if U looking for a hoop shoe from UA I'd go with the Torch line. The Anatomix has a hard shell the outer up that kinda rubbed against the edge of my foot like Hyperfuse does.... Hope this helped homie

Last edited:
Naw it was the first Micro G Torch. I'm sure aside from aesthetic changes 1 & 2 fit and perform the same b/c they have the same silhouette.

The shoe has a nice fit and really true to size (unlike majority of the stuff nike basketball and Adidas makes.) The micro g is very soft throughout the midsole from the heel all the way to the forefoot. Not bouncy like Nike Air, just a smooth ride throughout like a Lunarlon.

The synthetic materials that UA used on the upper really stood out to me b/c they were lightweight and seemed very durable without that feeling hard and plastic feeling u get from hyperfuse and the other plastics nike uses. I know for me personally, the hyper fuse shoes from like 09 all the way up until now really rub against my toes, the edges of my foot, and my arches and it's really uncomfortable when I'm hooping.

The design was kinda nice too, the silhouette his very similar to the hyperfuse. I like low cut shoes and would prefer UA release more low top options for their shoes. I had the all black pair and the entire shoe had like 3M specs throughout the upper and the UA logos were 3M which i thought was kinda fresh.

Overall if U looking for a hoop shoe from UA I'd go with the Torch line. The Anatomix has a hard shell the outer up that kinda rubbed against the edge of my foot like Hyperfuse does.... Hope this helped homie
Thanks bro..i have the spawns but i dont want to use them outdoors, and experiencing the cushion of micro g makes me want to have a shoe for outdoor shoe that have  the Micro G cushioning, so i ordered there Torch 2s but they havent arrived yet so i am curious when you said Torch because i thought they are what you are talking....but i guess they will reseble each others performance wise because of the almost same specifications...

thanks again

A few UA Bloodline Romas on ebay in scattered sizes for below retail.

I was a hair away from copping but I tried them on in store once and I know I'd only get them as a collector and not to wear.

But a great deal if you're a fan.

I'm so mad those Steph Curry XMAS Anatomix PEs were sold in NYC. Like he's a west coast baller why not at HoH Los Angeles. I like the anatomix model. I need these man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom