Under Armour?

Happy Halloween everyone! Anyone else incorporate some Under Armour stuff in their costumes? 

My homie's got the Charge BB's and I'm wearing some UA compression gear underneath. Those Tyvek suits don't breathe lol.

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, the position for director of basketball footwear at UA is open.

I applied, but my zero days of industry experience don't bode well.

Unfortunately that blue color above wasn't part of the price drop. Anything around $100 seems reasonable.

Especially compared to the $180 I dropped on Kobe's (engineered mesh upper started ripping and the lunar insole flattened quick) and then $150 for Jordan 28 SE (both forefoot zoom bags popped). The only deal I've had recently was some Nitro CP3.6 from an outlet in Florida around last Christmas for like $65 that fit my feet perfectly and had amazing traction. They were my first lows and I definitely didn't regret them but the new CP's aren't doing it for me.

How are these shoes for ball? Thinking about copping these, i like the technology on them.

According to reviews online from KicksOnCourt and I believe Counterkicks, theyre supposed to be phenomenal shoes for ball. I want to try a pair out, just wait for either some nicer colors or a deep sale.

Maryland pe?

hey guys, looking for under armour prototypes 1 or 2 - double nickles, size 10 or 9.5. can anyone help me out ?? thx

Got these today - not loving them. I feel like there could be more cushioning and it feels like the heel to forefoot motion could be smoother. I also had a hot spot in my left instep until I loosened the laces somewhat substantially.

They might be headed back.

Got these today - not loving them. I feel like there could be more cushioning and it feels like the heel to forefoot motion could be smoother. I also had a hot spot in my left instep until I loosened the laces somewhat substantially.

Those look good! Give them a few wears, mine seemed to get better after i used them a few times.

Thanks for sharing.  Interesting that you thought heel to toe transition could be smoother.  Maybe they just need a bit of a break-in.

Have been debating picking these up or not

Their video was super biased
For real, the spawn is arguably the best basketball shoes on the market for price compared to the lebron xi, only shoe i think that can top the spawn for price as of now kay be the hyper rev when it releases.

It's a good shoe, micro g is a better foam than lunarlon IMO

My main complaint is that they are trying to be anatomically correct but everyone has different foot shapes so they tried to make a snug shoe....snug for whom? Is the question and problem with this shoe. Other than that if it fits you right it's up their in terms of performance.

Didn't give my pair more than one shoot around before returning. Agreed with the above review. Cushioning was ok but not amazing and definitely felt the heel forefoot transitioning which is too odd for me when running. Going to give the superfly 2 a try at the same price point.

Back
Top Bottom