Under Armour?

FNL has most of their ua basketball shoes on sale. although limited in style, they still have pretty good prices.

FNL has most of their ua basketball shoes on sale. although limited in style, they still have pretty good prices.

The white/red black ices are marked down to 70 on Finishline. Very tempting, but I might wait and see if it goes down more.

The white/red black ices are marked down to 70 on Finishline. Very tempting, but I might wait and see if it goes down more.

Saw that too, I wish the black/orange pair went down to $70, will instantly use my rewards coupon for that.

Saw that too, I wish the black/orange pair went down to $70, will instantly use my rewards coupon for that.

Held up very well. Got mine on October and still wera them pretty much once a week to play in. Cushioning is still good, a little compressed, but still very nice feedback and impact protection. No stitched busted and the materials are still looking good.

Held up very well. Got mine on October and still wera them pretty much once a week to play in. Cushioning is still good, a little compressed, but still very nice feedback and impact protection. No stitched busted and the materials are still looking good.

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^can't use reward coupons on under armour shoes/apparel.

You can on sale items only.
This. I've come so close to pulling the trigger on those white/reds on the website only to back out at the last moment that's why I know my coupon works.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^can't use reward coupons on under armour shoes/apparel.

You can on sale items only.
This. I've come so close to pulling the trigger on those white/reds on the website only to back out at the last moment that's why I know my coupon works.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom