Under Armour?

i think you should get the defends. the strap might bother you on the black ice. i tried on both and went with the defends, plus they are cheaper.

i think you should get the defends. the strap might bother you on the black ice. i tried on both and went with the defends, plus they are cheaper.

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

Thanks for the info...will consider this sir!

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

Thanks for the info...will consider this sir!

$59 shipped from the UA site, cant beat a price like that.
pimp.gif

267490_10150297919032442_579372441_9105072_5295137_n.jpg

Although i would of thought Kemba Walker would of signed with Jordan Brand for obvious reasons, i'm very happy for him signing with UA. Kemba & Brandon holding it down for UA ! UA says not to expect a sig shoe for Walker during his first season but one will be coming in the future. Congradulations Kemba Walker !

Although i would of thought Kemba Walker would of signed with Jordan Brand for obvious reasons, i'm very happy for him signing with UA. Kemba & Brandon holding it down for UA ! UA says not to expect a sig shoe for Walker during his first season but one will be coming in the future. Congradulations Kemba Walker !

It's hard to deny the excitement that an upstart like UA basketball brings to the table. Can't wait to see what they have in store for Kemba.

It's hard to deny the excitement that an upstart like UA basketball brings to the table. Can't wait to see what they have in store for Kemba.

Hopefully Kemba turns into a player worthy of a signature shoe. Brandon Jenning's Black Ice's are nice, but I want to see something a little more creative from UA.

Hopefully Kemba turns into a player worthy of a signature shoe. Brandon Jenning's Black Ice's are nice, but I want to see something a little more creative from UA.

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

I would say the black ice's were pretty creative.

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

I would say the black ice's were pretty creative.

Black Ices are dope.

Quick heads up....the UA Micro G Blur in the white/black/red colorway is $23 on their website, with free shipping. A hell of a deal...

Black Ices are dope.

Quick heads up....the UA Micro G Blur in the white/black/red colorway is $23 on their website, with free shipping. A hell of a deal...

Just ordered the Black Ice Low Silver/White from Finish Line for $60 shipped. Will post some pics when they get in.

edit: for those interested, FNL has the Black/Silver and Silver/White in size 8-13 for $49.98.

Use the code XV9TM27IEM to get $10 off a 50+ purchase. I just added a $5.99 t-shirt to get the discount.

Just ordered the Black Ice Low Silver/White from Finish Line for $60 shipped. Will post some pics when they get in.

edit: for those interested, FNL has the Black/Silver and Silver/White in size 8-13 for $49.98.

Use the code XV9TM27IEM to get $10 off a 50+ purchase. I just added a $5.99 t-shirt to get the discount.

UA is awful... i know they are growing... but i hope they never make it really big in the shoe market

Back
Top Bottom