Under Armour?

Jukes will be copped. I did read a review where it says depending on if you get true to size or a half size down you could have too much foot movement. I'm used to wearing Kobes were Nike eliminated that problem so if i do have that issue it'll be different

Jukes will be copped. I did read a review where it says depending on if you get true to size or a half size down you could have too much foot movement. I'm used to wearing Kobes were Nike eliminated that problem so if i do have that issue it'll be different

i think that's pretty much with any shoe, a cleat like feel or a fit with a little space between the toes. the thing with ua i've noticed though is that the toe area is raised a bit more so yeah, other htan that, jukes are REAL nice.... essentially a low top with an ankle "sleeve" type system like the kobe vii.

i think that's pretty much with any shoe, a cleat like feel or a fit with a little space between the toes. the thing with ua i've noticed though is that the toe area is raised a bit more so yeah, other htan that, jukes are REAL nice.... essentially a low top with an ankle "sleeve" type system like the kobe vii.

i've had the black ice and the micro g lite and been very happy with both. I wish the jukes allowed you to remove the sleeve as I don't like the restrictiveness of ankle braces, so I guess i will probably just grab some of the bloodlines when the all black ones come out.

so far these shoes have been nothing but good to me. they are in the price range i want ($100 and under), provide great, lasting quality and good durability (even outdoors). my favorite part is the micro g cushioning because its a full length cushioning system as opposed to nike and adidas who just use run of the mill EVA (whether injected or compression molded, who cares) and drop inserts of their tech systems into 40 year old technology.

from what i see, it seems like shoes in general are relying on gimmicks that they have dubbed "technology" such as flywire, zigtech, hyperfuse, lunarfoam, etc. adidas is a little bit different as they are more upfront with what they are doing, which is to just make the lightest shoe in each segment at all costs...including sacrificing stability, impact protection, durability, and whatever else. under armour seems to be the only company to be primarily performance driven rather than coming up with a marketing scheme and calling it new technology. under armour's shoes aren't the lightest out there and they aren't using any technology seemingly out of a cartoon or comic. they just make shoes that do what the users need them to do at a reasonable price.

i've had the black ice and the micro g lite and been very happy with both. I wish the jukes allowed you to remove the sleeve as I don't like the restrictiveness of ankle braces, so I guess i will probably just grab some of the bloodlines when the all black ones come out.

so far these shoes have been nothing but good to me. they are in the price range i want ($100 and under), provide great, lasting quality and good durability (even outdoors). my favorite part is the micro g cushioning because its a full length cushioning system as opposed to nike and adidas who just use run of the mill EVA (whether injected or compression molded, who cares) and drop inserts of their tech systems into 40 year old technology.

from what i see, it seems like shoes in general are relying on gimmicks that they have dubbed "technology" such as flywire, zigtech, hyperfuse, lunarfoam, etc. adidas is a little bit different as they are more upfront with what they are doing, which is to just make the lightest shoe in each segment at all costs...including sacrificing stability, impact protection, durability, and whatever else. under armour seems to be the only company to be primarily performance driven rather than coming up with a marketing scheme and calling it new technology. under armour's shoes aren't the lightest out there and they aren't using any technology seemingly out of a cartoon or comic. they just make shoes that do what the users need them to do at a reasonable price.

I agree with you on the quality work of ua but adi as much as they want to push the whole lightness train, they still build quality and durable products not really sacrificing much unlike Nike with its fly wire and fuse tech. With adi their sprint web and frames play a great part in the stability of a sho and whatnot. But yeah ua is under the radar and puts out quality products. The comp "sleeve" on the jukes really isn't too restricting at all, I'd say give it a shot

I agree with you on the quality work of ua but adi as much as they want to push the whole lightness train, they still build quality and durable products not really sacrificing much unlike Nike with its fly wire and fuse tech. With adi their sprint web and frames play a great part in the stability of a sho and whatnot. But yeah ua is under the radar and puts out quality products. The comp "sleeve" on the jukes really isn't too restricting at all, I'd say give it a shot

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

img20111013190723.jpg
Now I definitely want me some of these. I'm curious to how they are, performance-wise.

^ my pair of charge rc's got here yesterday, curious to see how they are. i've heard plenty of good things.

^ my pair of charge rc's got here yesterday, curious to see how they are. i've heard plenty of good things.

if anyone missed the black ice they are on sale on the under armour site for 59.99 and under depending on what color you choose.

if anyone missed the black ice they are on sale on the under armour site for 59.99 and under depending on what color you choose.

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

the all black mids are $37.99 w free shipping!

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

the all black mids are $37.99 w free shipping!

Back
Top Bottom