Under Armour?

Haven't played in the Drive lows, but I don't think they differ that much from the mids from what I've heard.

The CF Drives are my preference.

The Spawn Lows are pretty much flawless, and are an incredible value, especially on sale.  They are a bit bulky in the heel and I want to say slightly on the heavy side but it doesn't really affect the performance.  Great responsiveness, court feel, and traction.

The Drives improved on the Spawns, especially in the fit and sleekness.  They hug your foot much better in my opinion, and play faster to me because of that.  The fit on the Spawns is good, but it's not great.  Everything about the Drives is great, except I have to wipe the bottoms a lot - true for every shoe I play in at my local gym.

These are too sick in person.

@Cherrywood  do you know if UA honors exchanges or credit for shoes purchased through other retailers?  

I know this may be a stretch... If I wear a pair a couple times to see how the sizing is, FTL/Champs/etc probably would notice and wouldn't take them back.  I'm always caught in between on sizing so just curious if UA would allow an exchange for a different size if there was stock.

Lose you're receipt. 

@Cherrywood  do you know if UA honors exchanges or credit for shoes purchased through other retailers?  

I know this may be a stretch... If I wear a pair a couple times to see how the sizing is, FTL/Champs/etc probably would notice and wouldn't take them back.  I'm always caught in between on sizing so just curious if UA would allow an exchange for a different size if there was stock.
They usually only do returns if there is a flaw with the shoe after a couple wears, not sizing. You may get away with wearing them casually around the house, then contact UA. It might be hard to swap shipping them back, so a brand house would be easiest.

Without a receipt, exchanging a pair through UA shipping would be tough. Again, taking them to a store would be the best option because they'll just swap them out

Hopefully they fit well and you won't have to deal with all that!

I wish those Heritage Drives were lows SO BAD.  I might have to get the mids if they end up making it to sale prices.

Anyone pick up Curry's all star kicks?
Really want to scoop em up but not sure I've already bought the Hyperchase and Hyper Rev and I'm about to order the Kyries :lol: :lol:

How's the fit on them TTS?

Anyone pick up Curry's all star kicks?
Really want to scoop em up but not sure I've already bought the Hyperchase and Hyper Rev and I'm about to order the Kyries
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How's the fit on them TTS?
Might want to ask in the Curry 1 thread.  Lots of people picked em up and could give you answers.

Was on the verge of typing. Probably another one of the volt sole pack. This one has a different tongue logo from the rest though.

Probably St. Patty's, but man those are awful.  The most recent GR mid colorways have been terrible.  I don't know what happened with the progression there, but we got some awesome SC PE's, some very nice ND and Maryland colorways, Award Seasons and then this batch of random colorways all with volt.

That last pair reminds me of a garden salad with shredded carrots.  Who is going to get those with SC1's out now?

Back
Top Bottom