Under Armour?

New colorway of CFD 2 on UA

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-clutchfit-drive-ii-basketball-shoes/pid1258143-008

Last edited:
it would be interesting to see the metrics UA uses to tell if a guy like Kemba Walker is worth keeping under contract . the only articles i could find said the terms of his original UA contract were "undisclosed"..... seems like Mudiay is UA's next guy up. 

^Nice 
smokin.gif

Ran a little bit of distance and some stairs today in the Fortis.  I think I'm in love... haha.  Curious to try the Gemini as well

It was corrected. It doesn't say low any more on the release calendar so it might be a mid. I was thinking it might be those now not too sure.

Last edited:
Have a feeling I'd really like the lows (CFD 2).  Haven't tried on the mids yet

Last edited:
It was corrected. It doesn't say low any more on the release calendar so it might be a mid. I was thinking it might be those now not too sure.
Should still be lows. 

Have a feeling I'd really like the lows (CFD 2).  Haven't tried on the mids yet
CFD 1 low is still one of my favorite models. Mids too, but these 2s are going to have to grow on me. The PEs will be cool. Like the ones from MD Madness

Moved to Nov. 20th. Although, wouldn't be surprised it they just popped up randomly like KW and BJ Drives. 

Who is pushing them back? Still says 31st on FTL. I wouldn't be mad though, it's a jam packed couple of weeks and have not seen them yet.

Who is pushing them back? Still says 31st on FTL. I wouldn't be mad though, it's a jam packed couple of weeks and have not seen them yet.
So they were pushed back to November pretty much from the start, but up to individual sites when they want to drop them really. Eastbay has the 20th listed now which I'm not happy about cause I need to double up on 'The Professional' that day haha

Hmm I wonder if FTL will remains the same day since they can release in store. UA is killing us in the 4th quarter. Way too many stuff coming out fast.

Don't forget about the Ali collection coming out on Nov 1st too. Definitely doesn't let up in March/April either. Arguably, it gets better. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom