Under Armour?

Not working for me either. Was not showing the IRI Curry 2 in some stores earlier but now it does so they will update it. I'm gonna grab them both when they have a 20% off again. Need the ankle padding that the Curry 2 lacks.

. My gym sneaks..I love them!!

yea, obviously haven't been selling very well. Hopefully PE lows move quicker. 
Don't know what they expected though.  I don't think anyone on NT actually liked the design when initial pics came out.

I would STILL rather get the first Drive over the Drive 2, and definitely like the Drive 2 Lows better than the Mids.

Add to that the Curry 2's because most anyone who is looking at UA for bball is going to get those instead.

Don't know what they expected though.  I don't think anyone on NT actually liked the design when initial pics came out.

I would STILL rather get the first Drive over the Drive 2, and definitely like the Drive 2 Lows better than the Mids.

Add to that the Curry 2's because most anyone who is looking at UA for bball is going to get those instead.

i'm disappointed with the new UA releases.... i will admit i haven't played in the new models, but there was nothing about them that made me want to buy them.  i thought  CF Drive 1 > CF Drive 2  &  Curry 1 > Curry 2.

actually liked the CF Prodigy more than the CF Drive2, but still not enuff to want to buy it. i keep thinking i'll just wait til they hit the usual markdown spots and then grab 'em.

right now i think there's more interesting shoes happening with adidas than UA

Last edited:
i'm disappointed with the new UA releases.... i will admit i haven't played in the new models, but there was nothing about them that made me want to buy them.  i thought  CF Drive 1 > CF Drive 2  &  Curry 1 > Curry 2.

actually liked the CF Prodigy more than the CF Drive2, but still not enuff to want to buy it. i keep thinking i'll just wait til they hit the usual markdown spots and then grab 'em.

right now i think there's more interesting shoes happening with adidas than UA

Cf1 is hard to top. I may be able to say its Under Armour top 5 basketball model.

Did anyone in here score that white Jennings CFD 1 low PE off the bay last night?  I've been sick so I fell asleep and missed out on bidding but someone got em for like 91 + shipping 
sick.gif
smokin.gif

^mudiay PE is a pretty clean pair, but I would rather spend on the black/gradient orange pair.

Don't like the graphite color in person. Looks odd with the photo blue. The 0 EM on the tongue is a nice touch though. Did not see the black/orange pair.

Don't like the graphite color in person. Looks odd with the photo blue. The 0 EM on the tongue is a nice touch though. Did not see the black/orange pair.
Same here. Think they tried to make it Nuggets colors without going too far so everyone could buy/wear them. Other than the black/orange lows, whole Drive 2 line is a huge disappointment. 

I've watched a couple video reviews, but I'm curious if anyone who's played in the Drive 2s and Curry 2s can compare the cushioning on both

I just picked these Clutchfit drive Lows with the Grey Curry 2's. I wish the Clutchfit Drive Low was released in more colors.

So damn comfortable, I could walk around in these all day for the fall / California winter.

For everyday casual wear, so much easier to put on than the CFD mids and looks better with whatever pants as a low top. 

Back
Top Bottom