Under Armour?

Best colorway so far
CUDIBz9WwAAEnM3.jpg:large

Best colorway so far
CUDIBz9WwAAEnM3.jpg:large
I'm returning my Curry 2's and I'm thinking about getting these, but I might end up just waiting for Curry 2 lows.

But something NW said in his review made me miss playing in straight up Micro G.  Might just get some more OG Drive lows while they're available.  I broke out my black/gold Mudiays yesterday and man did I miss playing in the CF Drive.

I think my FTL that's getting the professional curry 2 on Friday is getting those drive 2 lows as well. Definitely want to try them on

Go at least a half size up on the Drive 2. TTS (same size as Curry 2) is a little tight. Not uncomfortable, but .5 size up works for casual wear. 

Whew, with those Maryland lows and the Mudiay lows, I think I'm in for at least one pair.  Maybe even another pair of OG Drive lows since Micro G seems to be getting phased out.

Interesting that the Drive 2 Low seems to be the true successor to the first Drive, at least visually.  Usually it's the Mid that keeps a lot of elements and the lows that get all changed up, but it seems to be the opposite here.

Got back from HOH on lunch break.  Didn't have a whole lot of time (meetings/work engagements this afternoon) -- I couldn't try them on, but I did hold the lows in the grey/blue mudiay PE.  

I think I'll like them quite a bit actually.  Will hold out but may pick up some down the road

Pics are cool for me.  The toe box of the 2 looks narrower as well.
definitely.

Got back from HOH on lunch break.  Didn't have a whole lot of time (meetings/work engagements this afternoon) -- I couldn't try them on, but I did hold the lows in the grey/blue mudiay PE.  

I think I'll like them quite a bit actually.  Will hold out but may pick up some down the road
Yup. Discounts should come. 

My FTL didn't get their shipment of the Bolt Orange yet so I might just order online. Was able to scoop up the Professional Curry 2's though :smile:

Eastbay has a B. Jennings PE on their release calendar, same day as the ND and Maryland PE's.  The PE lows are saving this shoe in my opinion.  I like the ND lows, Maryland aways and Mudiay PE's.

64221602_w.jpg

BJ PE are too loud for me.

Bolt orange lows off discount exclusion already lol.

Last edited:
Yeah if they did a white base with blue/red accents like the pair iks picked up.  That one is a little too Clippers-ish for me.  I'm glad they're still showing Jennings love though.  He was the first to really rock with UA.

I'm looking at either the Bolts on discount or a Maryland pair.  I want to see everything that's dropping in December.

I prefer the Micro G from the Clutchfit Drive over what was used in the Curry 1.  I also liked the charged from the Curry 2 over the Curry 1.

I think something that gets lost in all the hype and new tech is that these are still corporations we're talking about.  Let's not forget that companies are out to cut costs and make money.  Whatever fancy labeling or dressing they put on new tech. doesn't matter if there isn't any substance.  I mean, does anyone really think Kobe X's and XX9's are worth $200+ and the recent Curry pack was worth $400?

Micro G seems to be getting phased out in UA basketball for charged and that tells me (pure speculation of course) that UA found a cheaper way to implement a cushioning system that is still satisfactory.  Not saying one is better than the other, because it's definitely a preference thing and I prefer Micro G.  It just seems like everyone who tried Micro G loved it and there was no reason to mess with a good thing, yet here we are where both UA flagship shoes don't have it.

Back
Top Bottom