Under Armour?

Yeah some of the pics got posted in the 10 thread. Terrible.

Steph may legit have gotten conned out of billions in earnings. He's widely acknowledged as the greatest shooter basketball has ever seen, and his shoes haven't been worth a damn in years.

I found a pic of me wearing the 1s and they were basic but they were dope. To have gone 10 models forward and have it look like they went 10 backward, is trash. If I think about it too long I'll probably get mad.

UnDS'd some 3ZeroIII's today for a 2 & 1/2 hour session. Lost the first game and thought about switching to some 13s but kept em on. Won every game after that. :emoji_fire:

Feet are a little sore and they came untied a couple of times like 3ZeroIII's do, but overall played well.

A295E551-4048-4C67-8B41-E75BFF3C5919.jpeg
A2804330-A0C2-45DD-A936-4C89AA4FF0E9.jpeg

I don't hate them! I just feel like Lucy Van Pelt should be wearing them.
The sole looks nice and milky. I feel like you put them on you have to go to the front of the class and present.
Jokes aside, I still can't believe they haven't come out with a different color of flow sole.
I guess these are some kind of runners or something. Curry 4 flotro

Also, look at the left shoe heel! I know that's the style now to have the heel stick out past the shoeline, but come the hell on that's nuts. :lol:

1691241147356.png

Last edited:
I have a couple different pairs of currys that I'd grab on disco, but they just refuse to have any sales that apply to his shoes. Combined with the serious lack of capitalization on his skill and stardom, it really does feel like the biggest bag fumbling of all time.

Nike has been having sales for damn near a month on pretty much everything. But whether it's on UA's site or Footsites, no discounts on even retro curry shoes. :smh:

I have a couple different pairs of currys that I'd grab on disco, but they just refuse to have any sales that apply to his shoes. Combined with the serious lack of capitalization on his skill and stardom, it really does feel like the biggest bag fumbling of all time.

Nike has been having sales for damn near a month on pretty much everything. But whether it's on UA's site or Footsites, no discounts on even retro curry shoes. :smh:
I saw the Curry 2 Giraffe at foot locker for $100 yesterday and all the Curry 10 were down to $120-$130.

Back
Top Bottom