Under Armour?

Maryland's Jahmir Young is playing in some Spawn 5s and slipping all over the place. Slipped after making a shot in the first half, slipped going through the lane with nobody on him in the second half.

1679196529521.png

UA has some good stuff but they also have some straight trash. I had some of the Futr Flows and was ballin in em and slipping all over the place when nobody else was. By contrast, stuff like the curry 2s and 3 zero iii's are amazing.

I just hate seeing guys having to play in shoes that are trash, in the biggest moments of their lives. The whole team seems to be wearing UA (sponsored by, surely, since UA is based in bmore).

Are there any incoming Curry Flotros coming out anytime soon? Really like the 1 and 2s but the colorways are terrible lol

Maryland's Jahmir Young is playing in some Spawn 5s and slipping all over the place. Slipped after making a shot in the first half, slipped going through the lane with nobody on him in the second half.

1679196529521.png

UA has some good stuff but they also have some straight trash. I had some of the Futr Flows and was ballin in em and slipping all over the place when nobody else was. By contrast, stuff like the curry 2s and 3 zero iii's are amazing.

I just hate seeing guys having to play in shoes that are trash, in the biggest moments of their lives. The whole team seems to be wearing UA (sponsored by, surely, since UA is based in bmore).
I saw two slip in the Lebron 20 and one in KD15 on that same court yesterday. I do agree the Flow is bad on certain courts (I have sold all my pairs or returned them because my courts are terrible) I haven’t had a problem at all with the Spawns.

Back
Top Bottom