Underage Dillema Vol. No pics( Letting Yall Know Early)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in NC

I don't know **** about some goofy Georgia laws and I'm sure the girl was still in high school that he hit

Only thing i Cant comprehend is you dudes saying date her, like i'm not devoid of yambs to the point where I'd date a high school kid

Smash is not date, only thing that is making me hold back from Smashing at the moment, is that I dont wanna deal with the possible attachment that ensues, and I'm legit tryna date some other girl

Only way I'd date a highschool kid now in life, is if she looks amazing, beyond her years, and has a good head on her shoulders (double entrende)

Only thing i Cant comprehend is you dudes saying date her, like i'm not devoid of yambs to the point where I'd date a high school kid

Smash is not date, only thing that is making me hold back from Smashing at the moment, is that I dont wanna deal with the possible attachment that ensues, and I'm legit tryna date some other girl

Only way I'd date a highschool kid now in life, is if she looks amazing, beyond her years, and has a good head on her shoulders (double entrende)
Don't date just penetrate  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom