Underage Dillema Vol. No pics( Letting Yall Know Early)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm tryna keep thing shorts but f it, i was at this family cookout and whatever I spent 30 to 45 mins of my time there with my little cousin he's 17 (We hoop together all the time and stuff so we hang alot) he was there with his girl and his girl brought a friend they are all 17

So throughout that time her friend was like f being subtle and dropped legit hints that she was into the kid. So later on I was leaving and i ended up dropping them off at the same house and she even asked if I was gonna stay with them, which I said no, my cousin like not even 10 mins after I dropped them off called me and told me she legit wanted me to come back, which I denied again. I'm 20 by the way. But for some reason idk why it lingered in my head

Just wanted some thoughts on this? Any of yall guys ever redshirt a female for a year till she hit that 18? Looking forward to avoiding girl like the black plague

Cliffs
- I'm 20
- 17 year old girl was interested
- I denied
- Redshirt?

Edit: Delete if inappropriate Mods

Last edited:
I don't know that laws in your state but just wait till she turns 18

I mean she's still in hs right? That's just a no at 20+

Yea she's still in highschool and it's illegal round my parts, she looked good, but i legit was just thinking about that case and was like naw

Idk I was thinking bout just texting her, here and there till she turns 18 but idk not to sure about if it's worth it

Are you from Massachusetts?

If you are, isn't the age of consent 16 over there? :nerd:

-Drew

i believe parental consent must be granted in cases where an individual is 2+ years of an individual that is over someone's age of consent...dont quote me on that

Last edited:
Yall cool as long as you guys dont see each others privates.

If looking just to smash, you should pass.

17 will get you 30

Tell ya what

Go fap then come back to this situation and tell us what you think then

I hear that helps making decisions about getting yambs
true

Plus, you don't want to be getting those fresh yambs.

She prolly so tight, you won't be able to maneuver..

She going to be all "stop... it hurts... blah blah"

Immature yambs

Last edited:
Once I turned 18 I never looked back.......ok that's a boldfaced lie but when I turned 19 I did.

What are you gonna do with a HS girl? Cmon you already know what to do.

giphy.gif

I've made it a rule to not date anyone younger than I was after high school and now that I'm 21 I changed it to not dating anyone under 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom