Underground Hip hop Community

jay elec and jedi mind tricks
pimp.gif
Imma hit this brotha cities aviv concert up friday to see what he's about.

Originally Posted by taymane23

jay elec and jedi mind tricks
pimp.gif
Imma hit this brotha cities aviv concert up friday to see what he's about.
Yo for real?! Post back & let me know how his show was...

Originally Posted by psk2310

Rolaholic wrote:
psk2310 wrote:
You can only take what TiDE says with the grain of salt. He's got the weekend in his avy...
What's wrong with that?

What up Ro. weekend's whiny @#$ style of singing was ok for the first couple of songs but get's old real quick. I lost it
laugh.gif
 when he started singing about using credit as debit... I laugh at all these people who think he's so underground. Anyone remotely associated with drake/cash money can't possibly be considered underground. That's like saying the cook at Chipolte deserves michelin stars for the banging way he grills that meat for my burrito. But to each his own. That's just my two cents for what it's worth.

I still think that he put out some good music last year. Last year before everyone caught wind of HOB he'd be considered underground but now after the year he had and a drake collab and headlining festivals he's def not underground.
He's not underground but he's not yet mainstream either. 

Anyways, underground hip hop is appreciated . Hieroglyphics,Jedi Mind Tricks and Mos Def are definitely appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by PLVN

The Hip-Hop underground...where terrible artists are celebrated for being different.
laugh.gif
A little extreme, but definitely some serious truth as well.
Fact is, there are just as many trash underground artist as there are poor mainstream ones trying to make it.
derp derp there are trash genre artists too...so focus on the good ones... who told you to listen to trash....BAWWWWW theres no trash here kiddo

Originally Posted by HyEtoTheSky

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by PLVN

The Hip-Hop underground...where terrible artists are celebrated for being different.
laugh.gif
A little extreme, but definitely some serious truth as well.
Fact is, there are just as many trash underground artist as there are poor mainstream ones trying to make it.
derp derp there are trash genre artists too...so focus on the good ones... who told you to listen to trash....BAWWWWW theres no trash here kiddo
Son I only listen to good music, which is why I'm open to anyone from any genre. I only mentioned that, and I'm sure Plan did too, because of people like psk2310 (and you too from the sound of it).
laugh.gif

TiDE's original comment should have read "being an elitist backpacker was cool 10 years ago" 

Love Pharoahe Monch. Organized Confusion was the group...He needs to get with a decent producer/beat maker because he needs to shine...

I used to listen to Jedi Mind Tricks and Army of the Pharaohs all the time back in high school.
Not really a fan of either anymore

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I used to listen to Jedi Mind Tricks and Army of the Pharaohs all the time back in high school.
Not really a fan of either anymore

Your not missing anything.  I always check their stuff just for that good pre-game angry music.  But Nothing has been any good since Servants in Heaven Kings in Hell.  Although Season of the Assassin (Paz solo project) was very solid.  But no JMT or AOTP release has been any good.  Stoupe left JMT so im basically done with them.  

Back
Top Bottom