Underrated fast food items

tab17

Banned
- KFC pot pies, if I was served this at a restaurant I'd assume it'd be $15 but it's only $4

- Shredded beef or pork @ Chipotle (seems like 99% of people get chicken or steak)

- Taco Bell chicken burrito with the rice and gauc ranch sauce for only $1.29 best thing on their menu, strong value

- Arby's market fresh sandwiches. bomb as hell and only $5

I'm a fast food connoisseur :smokin

Last edited:
- KFC pot pies
- Shredded beef or pork @ Chipotle (seems like 99% of people get chicken or steak)
- Taco Bell chicken burrito with the rice and gauc ranch sauce for only $1.29 best thing on their menu, strong value
- Arby's market fresh sandwiches. delicious
:smokin

Completely agree. Also, a lot of people have never tried the Beef Meximelt at Taco Bell. They are small and expensive but it is three bites of pure Taco Bell ecstacy.

- KFC pot pies
- Arby's market fresh sandwiches. delicious
smokin.gif
This. Barbacoa is AMAZING. The marinade/sauce they use is pure crack

Wendys Chocolate Frosty's Yummmm

Mcdonalds Large tea for $1.  It still makes me wonder Why in the flying bleep do people pat $2 for a large drink when you can just get a large $1 sweet tea and put whatever drink you want in the cup.smh lol. (Fixing your drink yourself in the inside of course, i wouldnt try this at a drive through,lol.)

Last edited:
Two tacos from jack on the box.

Especially when made fresh and right...

Them things are the bidness, plehbah...

Yall sleepin on the Jr. Bacon at Wendy's

Also these Smoothies (Wildberry) @ McDonald's are clutch on the hot summer days :smokin

Mcdonalds Large tea for $1.  It still makes me wonder Why in the flying bleep do people pat $2 for a large drink when you can just get a large $1 sweet tea and put whatever drink you want in the cup.smh lol. (Fixing your drink yourself in the inside of course, i wouldnt try this at a drive through,lol.)

@ mcdonalds in my area ALL size drinks are $1

@ mcdonalds in my area ALL size drinks are $1

thats because all large drinks are $1 :lol:

My dude said Frosty's. Really man? 
laugh.gif

But anyways, potato soft taco from Taco Bell is HEAVEN 

I started getting a double cheeseburger at Micky d's with lettuce & Mac sauce :\

I like getting the bacon cheddar potatoe wedges at jack in crack :pimp:

word i do the same thing

Back
Top Bottom