Underrated fast food items

I started getting a double cheeseburger at Micky d's with lettuce & Mac sauce :\
I like getting the bacon cheddar potatoe wedges at jack in crack :pimp:

my brother has been doing this for yearrss :lol:

when I worked there years ago, I used to hate when people did that. Like where do you get off changing up a classic., not to mention it makes more of a mess for some reason when not on a mac :smh:

I discovered chicken fries at burger king after a 10 plus page thread on nike talk and instantly fell n love ( props tO whoever started that thread).. So the other day i went to murderking to cop some chicken fries and they stopped carrying them!! Man was i pissed!!! And to add fuel to my anger they replaced it w some mcdonalds wannabe nuggets!! dammbit if people wanted the mcnuggs theyd get it from the source! And this is exactly whats wrong w america where corporations are afraid of being different... Its a risk most major entities dont wanna take.. This is what american capitalism has turned into.. And its this same lazy attitude that has our economy in the hole!!

5 piece spicy chicken nuggets from wendy's: $1
/thread
pimp.gif

wendy's jr. bacon cheeseburgers
mcdonald's 2-for-1 breakfast burritos
mcdonald's apple pies
dairy queen oreo blizzard
chick-fil-a chicken tenders + polynesian sauce

McChicken sandwich
KFC Famous bowl
Doritos locos taco
Arby's curly fries
Checkers fries & milkshakes

5 piece spicy chicken nuggets from wendy's: $1

/thread
Those aren't underrated though. Everyone loves those. This thread has me craving a bunch of fastfood though.

Word to the person who said Checkers. I haven't had some in like 5-6 years. Always too lazy to drive to it.

wendy's jr. bacon cheeseburgers

These are good, But like I've said in other threads, They are way smaller now and the price went from .99 cents to $1.29. Not as mad for the price as I am for the size though.

But they are pretty underrated, $1.29 and they come with everything, Buy 2 and you're good. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom