Underrated fast food items

lol try the Qdoba ones, you won't be disappointed I swear. Get the large burrito with extra eggs, extra chorizo/chicken sausage, cheese, salsa and one of their sauces. Qdoba has the best Burrito sauces in the game. I usually get the quest diablo or the chipotle cream.

Only qdoba near me is at a mall. Ill check it out. Picture looks bomb and looks like it has real eggs.

Lies...

Where? :nerd:

You've never had them??? They are literally my favorite reason for going to Popeyes, I like their chicken but love their onion rings.

To answer your question though, usually the Popeye's locations inside of malls don't sell onion rings but pretty much every standalone Popeye location sells them. The great thing about them is that, unlike french fries, the onion rings are made to order. They don't make them until you order them meaning they are always hot and fresh.

You've never had them??? They are literally my favorite reason for going to Popeyes, I like their chicken but love their onion rings.

To answer your question though, usually the Popeye's locations inside of malls don't sell onion rings but pretty much every standalone Popeye location sells them. The great thing about them is that, unlike french fries, the onion rings are made to order. They don't make them until you order them meaning they are always hot and fresh.

I never even seen a Popeyes inside a mall, every location out here is standalone.

Must be a regional thing. Unless I'm blind, I've never seen onion rings at Popeyes and I eat at Popeyes at least once a month.

Popeyes desserts though? :smokin Their Pecan Pie + Bread pudding parfait crack lvl.

Last edited:
Really? There are A LOT of popeyes inside malls. I was just at the Palisades in New York and I had some

I probably never noticed :lol:. I really never touched Popeyes in NY, I really would rather a Crown Fried chicken before some KFC or Popeyes or I'd stick to Chinese spots for some wings. it wasn't 'til I moved to AZ that I tried it.

Life changing.

Every time I go back to NY I never step foot inside of any malls so I wouldn't know. I just usually hit up SoHo, various boutiques, FCNY, and thats it. Not much of a mall-goer. Do most of my shopping online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom