UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so i got 2 order confirmations...both are different payments.  will they cancel my orders?

Last edited:
It won't even allow me to add my size to the cart(originally had it in, but it vanished), nor will it allow me to log in(I never logged out in the first place).

It's a wrap for me.  I'll try again later tonight as that worked for me with the White Gums.

I get one in my cart, it logs me out. I log back in, my cart is empty. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. 

I kept trying to pay via paypal but it never allowed me to. I wasn't even sure of the next step after I select Paypal as to whether it automatically redirects you to paypal or if you needed to click submit payment. I went ahead and paid with my CC and got a 5xxx error. I now have no confirmation email, a pending charge on my cc, and order awaiting processing under my account. I guess it'll be a long painful wait till Tuesday to find out if I was successful or not...:x

Last edited:
damn..i came out with the 2 shirts and got an order confirmation on those. ill have to look elsewhere for the dunks.

they kept bouncing back my Paypal, so i just input CC and that seemed to fix the problem

ANYONE GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
nerd.gif
I did. Still says processing though but considering that I got the email I figure I should be fine now.

Got my Sz 11 to completely my set with the white pair.  Extremely happy.  Email confirmation came in to me at 3:39pm et.

ANYONE GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
nerd.gif
Yes.

If history repeats itself aka White Gums, more pairs will be back on the site within the next couple of hours due to all the multiple/failed orders that went through due to the heavy traffic. It should be a lot easier to check out then.

Yes.

If history repeats itself aka White Gums, more pairs will be back on the site within the next couple of hours due to all the multiple/failed orders that went through due to the heavy traffic. It should be a lot easier to check out then.
But I have an order on my account. I don't wanna try again and have them cancel. Just wanna make sure no one got an actual email to their address confirming.

Back
Top Bottom