UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Very well actually.  They handed out tickets for guaranteed pairs (can get only one of the two from the pack), but I didn't get a ticket.  It definitely discouraged many to not come if they didn't have a ticket I think so the crowd was pretty chill and not of a crazy size.  Maybe about 100 people total by the time they opened their doors.

My friend and I rolled up at 7 and were the first ones there.  They served the ones with tickets first, then it was our turn.  Everyone left with a pair their size or some manageable in the end, it seemed.  We got our 9.5 Dunks =).

The Hyperdunks are definitely rarer.  Girl who worked the door speculated an 80 to 20 or 70 to 30 ratio between Dunk/Hyperdunk.  When they finally let those without tix in they already ran out of 9.5 Hyperdunks, and I picked up the last 9.5 Dunk.  When we lined up to try and double up, they ran out of everything.

Went down to FTC afterwards and doubled up on the FTC Dunks.  Successful day if I do say so myself.

very nice, thanks for the update! im on their email list but dam no reminders lolz.

The numbers are actually less than white/gums since they were shorted by Nike. Hence the lack of boutiques here in the US that got them.

Seems more people want these than the white gums. They've already got a higher markup than the w/gs on eBay. Seeing BiNs range from 350-450. You might get luckier down the road but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yes, I agree that this colorway may be more desirable than the white colorway. Surprised to hear that some shops were shorted by Nike.
Based on this info the prices will be higher but 350-450 for a hyperdunk might be a stretch in my opinion.
No sense to speculate, the market demand will set the price. Thanks for the info.

View media item 427447
That was me with the pharrells yah i was feeling pretty tipsy/tired it was madness compared to the white pair
Man those are so clean although I wish I had got one pair with special packaging

Oh damn you doubled up? Nice. Haha yeah the chick was cool and got creative with the placement of the tape on the box. when i tried to show it off she was like hey it's our secret! LOL she was cool. We were clowning her cuz we caught her smelling the Jordan's s
at the counter lol so random.

View media item 427906
SB lace swap was so necessary. :smokin :smokin :smokin

The box

View media item 427915
View media item 427916
I'm definitely unDS these soon.

Last edited:
If I keep looking at all your picks I'm gonna bug out. 4 hours of refreshing no confirmation email but an order on my account on the site. Fingers crossed.

Yah these look wayyyyy better with sb laces! And yeah thankfully my gf came with me so I was able to double up

Wth she was smelling the shoes? Lmao

Last edited:
did everyone who ordered online get an email confirmation? my order shows in my account, but still no order confirmation email

Feeling pretty salty about the online release. It seems like everyone was able to grab a pair but me. Will these pop up elsewhere?

Hmmm, wonder which one of my SB's came with extra laces. I think the Digi Floral Janoskis come with black laces, dont know if they are flat or SB though.

Beauties these are. Had a friend pop by Undftd lv and scooped up a 8.5 for me. Definitely happy after striking out on the black toes

Today was a good day.

Hmmm, wonder which one of my SB's came with extra laces. I think the Digi Floral Janoskis come with black laces, dont know if they are flat or SB though.

If you have mcrads, iguanas, WPF, golden hop mids you'll have some extra black laces. Janos don't have sb laces.

I love this shoe. Glad that UNDFTD chose to release these samples. Having this in my collection just makes the world right. Funny when I first saw the anthracite highs I was like huh those kinda look like the ballistics.

nike-dunk-high-sb-anthracite-matte-olive-1.jpg

Poor mans UNDFTDs? Haha. Anyways so it occurs to me will we possibly see the release of these come August?

View media item 428216
In keeping with the BringBack theme and given the timeline from the white gum drop to the ballistics, if they do decide to drop these I see them dropping around then.

Got an email this morning and raced to check it!!....it confirmed... That I owe Verizon wireless its monthly service charge. Damn

Back
Top Bottom