UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I called the Silver Lake office as informed by another Undefeated LA store for status on my online order. I spoke to two different people at two different times and they tell me to email [email protected] for an answer. I email them and get the same generic email back as before. I am polite as can be so not sure why they cannot just tell me if its being shipped or not. Customer service has been sub par unfortunately.

So I called the Silver Lake office as informed by another Undefeated LA store for status on my online order. I spoke to two different people at two different times and they tell me to email [email protected] for an answer. I email them and get the same generic email back as before. I am polite as can be so not sure why they cannot just tell me if its being shipped or not. Customer service has been sub par unfortunately.
There is a customer service number on the website. I called it and the guy helped me with my online order status. He was even the person who was processing the orders and invoicing them. I would try and call that before I called one of the locations.

Thanks for your Help guys! Called again as you said and finally spoke to someone that took a few minutes out of their day to help. Got an actual tracking number!

not even trippin on the price, these are worth every bit of the $158 i paid

gonna beat em up this fall

Last edited:
That's ridiculous. Nike set the price for the kicks and these guys wanna nickel and dime and charge an extra 18 bucks and charge for shipping on top. The kicks probably only cost 18 bucks to make so they want 100% profit lol

Not really a fair assessment since most boutiques that design their own SB charge more for their dunk as well. Yes you might get more special items/packaging but this dunk is honestly 10 times better than most SB collabs since there's a long history with the design. I agree this was worth not only the $160 but the time spent at the campout.

they look fresh imo
pimp.gif

O
Not really a fair assessment since most boutiques that design their own SB charge more for their dunk as well. Yes you might get more special items/packaging but this dunk is honestly 10 times better than most SB collabs since there's a long history with the design. I agree this was worth not only the $160 but the time spent at the campout.
Of course they are worth it. I'm not seriously complaining. Just talking ****.

Last edited:
Materials are on point but I'm not totally sweating the craftsmanship. I see some crooked spots. I don't care about that kind of stuff though thank god. I almost rather a pair with a flaw bc then I don't feel bad unDSing them. Lol!!

Any pics with alternate laces close up? I would really appreciate it. UnDSing in 10 min and counting. I am in love with these. I don't even match right now but I don't care. Haha!!

I love the SB laces. Might go that route too.
View media item 444013

Any pics with alternate laces close up? I would really appreciate it. UnDSing in 10 min and counting. I am in love with these. I don't even match right now but I don't care. Haha!!

I love the SB laces. Might go that route too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom