UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if anyone would like to mail me some black Sb laces, i would be very thankful

NVM , sneakerfan 1 is kind enough to hook me up. maxdunker also. much respect guys

Last edited:
Not really a fair assessment since most boutiques that design their own SB charge more for their dunk as well. Yes you might get more special items/packaging but this dunk is honestly 10 times better than most SB collabs since there's a long history with the design. I agree this was worth not only the $160 but the time spent at the campout.
I'm not sure what you mean by campout but I spent my Saturday morning/early afternoon with the auto-refresh on. I didn't just sit at the computer or anything but after looking through posts of the white pack I figured that they would go online between 1-2pm CST and made a point to pay closer attention at that time. I was right. My pair of dunks arrived a few days ago.

Same material as those Olive 5's, lovin' em....
pimp.gif

My roommate was trippin over these so hard when I showed them to him.

"That midsole, it's.... perfect"

Last edited:
No prob fam. My pair looks even better with them, someone else should experience the same dopeness. :smokin
I'm gonna do that too. SB laces on dunks should be standard.

On another note I couldn't even imagine playing basketball in these. Leather inside?! Ha!!

^ I wound up having to settle for a 12, 11.5 would've been perfect in these, but its all good. They're like walking on clouds. That leather liner is so plush.

^ I wound up having to settle for a 12, 11.5 would've been perfect in these, but its all good. They're like walking on clouds. That leather liner is so plush.
Yeah! Can't wear ankle socks though bc after a while the tags start ripping at your ankles

Yeah! Can't wear ankle socks though bc after a while the tags start ripping at your ankles
I usually just wear the long DriFits. I'm not always a fan of having socks all the way at my calves though so I'll just cuff 'em. May have to get something thicker for these, though.

I rock them with ankle socks, tag didnt bother me. Whoever said these things make your feet hot was lying though, these do not breath at all.

I rock them with ankle socks, tag didnt bother me. Whoever said these things make your feet hot was lying though, these do not breath at all.
I haven't been hot yet. I wear them mad loose. And my bare ankle bones line up perfectly with those tags. Walk a mile or two all at once then get at me. Lol ouch

Hahahahahahahaha! Are you a Jordan head accidentally finding your way into this forum or something? :smile: jk jk Lol I can see if these aren't your style but ugly? Come on man. This is some real West Coast stuff right here at its finest!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom