UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Comedy of errors.

Was logged in w/ too many in the cart. Started over. Got right amount in, but was no longer logged in.

[table][tr][td]1 of NIKE UNDEFEATED DUNK HI - BRINGBACK 03, -, 11 (598472-220---11)[/td][td]$148.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 of UNDEFEATED STENCIL BRINGBACK 03 TEE, -, XL (525132---XL)[/td][td]$28.00[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]SubTotal[/td][td]$176.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]UPS Ground Shipping[/td][td]$10.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total[/td][td]$186.00[/td][/tr][/table]
Got my email, liked that black tee so I figured why not.

I don't know what's going on but I can't even add them to my cart. 
tired.gif

Got my email, notification and order number, and a pending charge on my CC.. and on acct have  order  awaiting processing... if this doesn't go thru.. then it just wasn't meant to be.. fingers crossed

Finally didn't strike out for once. Relief. I hope those who have been down for them since day 1 gets them. I kind of slid through at the last minute and I will say that I'm not proud of that but, I'm still overall happy.

2 pending charges. No email confirmations. Got payment failed and error 500 when submitting order. Went to my account just now and I have an order showing up with the status Awaiting Processing. Guess I'm good?

EDIT: Got email confirmation! $171 total shipped to CA

should be good... as long as you don't have two pending orders

I went my normal size, figured with that material these sneakers wont show too much creasing so I wont need to throw in sneakershields. Hope I was right.

Anyone else get charged but no email confirmation? Im not sure if i should keep trying or chill.
Me too, got charged and my account shows a order awaiting processing. So, hopefully I can finally sleep after working a 12hr shift last night 
sick.gif

Edit: no email confirmation yet though

Last edited:
looks like its sold out now
have a pending charge but no email and no orders showing up under my account

wow this has been a horrible experience. was logged on, put shoes in cart, logged out. and then error 5555

2 pending charges. No email confirmations. Got payment failed and error 500 when submitting order. Went to my account just now and I have an order showing up with the status Awaiting Processing. Guess I'm good?

EDIT: Got email confirmation! $171 total shipped to CA

should be good... as long as you don't have two pending orders
I'm calling them now. :lol:

Don't wanna lose these.

Back
Top Bottom