University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Super busy at work SNKRS the-only-hope W. Looks like it came in 2min after the draw ended.

Cheers.
UNC 4.PNG

i mean with the way nike is limiting releases.. u resell to use the money to buy the shoe u want at resale price.. its really lame.. should just do preorder ffs.. would take out all the hype ****

Pretty much how it goes. Sold my pair of Michigan 12s to pay for the Raging Bull 5s.

There's no reasons they couldn't do preorders for most of their shoes. Leave the hyped up stuff for Travis Scotts and Off Whites. They simply refuse to give a damn.

well so much for that good feeling. Bots still appear to be eating on Foot sites. If I strike out on AMM 3s later today I think I might just finally retire, this **** is for the birds.

40+ windows across 5 devices on separate networks today, and not a single one made it past FNL/JD. Didn't get through on DSG until everything was gone. 2 SNKRs Ls, 20+ raffle Ls, Hibbett bot protection kicked me out, Footsites are a lost cause.

It's this same story release after release. Every single one ends up being a complete waste of time for me now. This was the last drop I was actually excited about this year (and probably the one I wanted most), and as is tradition, Nike and all these retailers f***ed most of us yet again.
Hibbett really irks me I was so close to ordering my size

well so much for that good feeling. Bots still appear to be eating on Foot sites. If I strike out on AMM 3s later today I think I might just finally retire, this **** is for the birds.
Thanks for the reminder, gonna get this trifecta L to end the day

I set an alarm at 7 AM and we all stopped playing basketball to try for a size 10 for me. All seven of us struck out.

I hope everyone chasing a pair got them. I sat this one out just because I can’t chase shoes like I used to. I just want to see the younger generation buy for themselves and educate themselves on making money elsewhere other than shoes. This game comes and goes and I hope they at least meet with broker to invest the money they’re making. If not it’s cool as well, I’ve learned to live and let live.

This game is stupid. I'm impressed, however, at how many of you hit on the draw and other sites... I'm gonna enjoy the collection I have and save money on new drops (by losing). Bought Nike stock instead.

Gotta wait till 3 to pick up the other from finishline but good God almighty these bad boys are S-E-X-Y!

Attachments

• 5524264B-41E4-4952-9FC6-C0BDC3F3CE4D.jpeg
    5524264B-41E4-4952-9FC6-C0BDC3F3CE4D.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 235
of all the unc themed drops in the last month that i struck out on - unc 1, hyper 1, unc 4... these were the ones i really wanted (4s are my grails), so this one hurts 😢

Finishline been blessing me recently. Managed to get these while driving home. Of course the usual L spree from SNKRS and everywhere else

One of the comments under zsneakerheadz instagram "W or L this morning" post:

"I actually won and didn't want them lol..." :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

And that folks is why everyone hates the Draw.

Got a call from my local FinishLine and was informed they got left over pairs. Picking up after work.

Back
Top Bottom