University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Anyone with a 10.5 UNC interested in trading for a Fire Red, please DM me (or an 11 Jubilee). Cheers.

To clarify, I have the FR4s looking to trade for your UNCs.

Last edited:
Couldn’t confirm last night and at 1pm today it says... maybe I was able to confirm. No one at the store is picking up, I don’t want to make a trip for nothing.
25B63D48-EDE5-41CB-A5B2-2B38E5813AE8.png

At this point I'm buying shoes for my son's to wear when their shoe size matches mine
I'm pretty sure my oldest can't wait :lol:

Got extremely lucky with this release. For whatever reason I had it in my mind that these release on Saturday so I was shocked when I showed up to one of my locals yesterday to enter a raffle only to learn that it was conducted last week. Fortunately, they had a couple of unraffled pairs in my size so I essentially got a guaranteed ticket. Had a friend stop by this AM to get the other pair for the double up.
1619633618662.jpeg

he a fool for thinking multiple devices on the same IP would hit. they have blocks in place for that
I swear I've hit on the same wifi with a couple of devices. Main thing is that it has to all be on different devices. Phones I try to keep on mobile data though and I usually do an iPad and two laptops on the wifi.

Market isn't too bad right now and only going lower.

I could see these settling at $320 by next week
anything over 300 is too much

carolina blue/light blue is my fav color but i’d never pay what they are asking for right now

if i had struck out i woulda just copped them blue gaze chuck taylors and kept it moving if the resale price was too high

Struck out on these, AMM 3s, Shamrock air force one, and LeBron 8, all in the same damn day. 4 Ls in a day, new personal best.

Only highlight was that I was able to pick up a size 14 pair of answer IV for retail, what has the world come to? Crazy times baby

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom