University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Lol, really wanna know how my supposed guaranteed pair works ..
Screenshot_20210422-133908_Finish Line.jpg

What’s interesting/confusing is in the terms it says they don’t guarantee your pair or size, even though you win the raffle.

Or is that just saying don’t be an idiot and wait all day to try and pick up a pair cuz we aint

L with 2 tickets.

if you can’t check. try clicking reservations and then try

What’s interesting/confusing is in the terms it says they don’t guarantee your pair or size, even though you win the raffle.

Or is that just saying don’t be an idiot and wait all day to try and pick up a pair cuz we aint
Legal stuff

hi-res-cca11ad305d51df23ee84832cf2df710_crop_north.jpg

Idk why I waste my time with FNL :lol::smh:. I guess I should be grateful for my 1st & only win being the Obsidian 1s back in "19. Haven't come close since.

The 2 times I’ve used a lot of extra tickets I’ve won. Got the mocha 1s with 10 tickets, and these with 20 tickets. I kinda like this system better than flx. You don’t have to spend nearly as much than you have to with flx. At least with this if you have extra points you can just keep getting extra tickets. With flex your capped at 4 points and even then they cater more to the people who have a million lifetime points which is dumb.

I can't log into my account online or on the app.

Crazy that none of these apps can handle a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom