University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Nothing makes me see red quicker and want to throw my phone through the wall faster than seeing "DANG" on that goddamn stupid Finish Line app. I've never won a single thing from these *******s.

Just got off the phone with FNL after an hour of mostly being on hold. First associate I spoke to tried to say that my 1k points was only for extra entries. I told her the wording in the email didn't say that at all and I wanted to talk to a supervisor. After forwarding them the email and speaking to the next person up the chain of command, she told me I should be getting an email with info on how to purchase, so we'll see. Extremely unprofessional for a company to push something out like this with out training anyone on it.

Finish line comes through again, these dudes actually better than whatever the hell the foot sites are doing.

Attachments

• A095BAA8-8F2A-4115-922B-DAF2CF3F2C96.jpeg
    A095BAA8-8F2A-4115-922B-DAF2CF3F2C96.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 72
Even though I haven't had to enter Finishline App raffle too many times because of my foot size ( I wear a size 14) I do like it better than all others for 2 reasons:

1) it let's me know if the one and only store in my city actually have my size 14. It's not a wasted entry. When I click on my size, if the store doesn't have it, it won't let you enter for the size. Other apps like Hibbett will still let you enter knowing that the stores doesn't even receive sizes larger than a 13. ( I know because I know the store managers and they all confirm they don't even get a size 14, yet the app still lets me enter a raffle for that size at the 3 stores)

2) When I have entered the Finishline raffle, I have won like 3 out of 5 times when I am able to enter.

Dang w/ 8 entries for size 10 in the Seattle area. I guess I should have added more entries.

And the FNL streak continues :smile:

I just saw someone win with one ticket for a size 10 at the other available store in the Seattle-area. Right now with mid-day traffic, it's a 50 minute drive to the this other location versus 20 minutes. I can definitely see there being way more competition at the store I enter. I guess I'll enter this other store if available if I really want the shoe.

just woke up (I work nights) and hurried to check, was afraid there was a certain time frame for me to claim if I win... 2nd W on finish line!!!! Had 13 entries!!!!! So glad this one is secured was worried big time, now can sleep in Saturday

Attachments

• D256181F-D09F-4596-B56C-C96AB6797AE2.png
    D256181F-D09F-4596-B56C-C96AB6797AE2.png
    537.4 KB · Views: 168
Just got off the phone with FNL after an hour of mostly being on hold. First associate I spoke to tried to say that my 1k points was only for extra entries. I told her the wording in the email didn't say that at all and I wanted to talk to a supervisor. After forwarding them the email and speaking to the next person up the chain of command, she told me I should be getting an email with info on how to purchase, so we'll see. Extremely unprofessional for a company to push something out like this with out training anyone on it.

That's ridiculous for them to have worded it that way, for it to only mean you have four extra tickets.

I take you entered (and usually enter) for Southcenter? That's usually my first option as it is closest to me (I'm in Des Moines) and I usually list Federal Way and Tacoma (when available) as second and third options respectively since there are slightly further away., I never enter for Bellevue or Kitsap, etc. I will switch it up for the next Jordan release I'm interested in (Shadow 2.0) and see if it makes a difference.

I just saw someone win with one ticket for a size 10 at the other available store in the Seattle-area. Right now with mid-day traffic, it's a 50 minute drive to the this other location versus 20 minutes. I can definitely see there being way more competition at the store I enter. I guess I'll enter this other store if available if I really want the shoe.

Even though I finally took a W with only x3 entries I'm not ever doing x20 like I did with the Mochas and lost

I take you entered (and usually enter) for Southcenter? That's usually my first option as it is closest to me (I'm in Des Moines) and I usually list Federal Way and Tacoma (when available) as second and third options respectively since there are slightly further away., I never enter for Bellevue or Kitsap, etc. I will switch it up for the next Jordan release I'm interested in (Shadow 2.0) and see if it makes a difference.

Yup, Southcenter! Bellevue and Southcenter are pretty similar time and distance wise for me. I prefer going to Bellevue generally speaking, but I feel like Southcenter gets more inventory so I always enter there.

One day I’ll win a FNL raffle!

Back
Top Bottom