University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Why so angry though? That’s not a cool comment to make.
I won on finishline and footlocker so I’m good with my double up, gonna keep them and be happy I got them because I really wanted them... those other **** resellers are trash dudes that make it harder for the ppl that actually do want them

I won on finishline and footlocker so I’m good with my double up, gonna keep them and be happy I got them because I really wanted them... those other **** resellers are trash dudes that make it harder for the ppl that actually do want them

I was one of the “lucky” ones to win exclusive access on SNKRS only to have it pulled in 3 hours. I subsequently lost every raffle I entered and my only hope is the drop, and I’m still not going to hate on a reseller.

Sucks about the early access... I’d be super heated... resellers suck... that’s not hating, that’s facts 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean I’m not disagreeing that the resale game sucks, but I just can’t make myself down them for it. I very pointedly blame Nike. I understand tho to each his/her own on that.

I do really want these but am not paying resell for them. I just paid over on a pair of dunks but I was traveling for that release and couldn’t participate in anything but a few draws. I don’t mind paying over when things like that are the case but I do that once maybe twice per year. Have plenty for the rotation.

It really is all about finding the sweet spot as far as production numbers go. I understand Nike not wanting to over produce and have shoes sit then go on sale, even though they still make good money selling them on discount because the mark up is crazy high.

Clearly there are leaving a lot of money on the table this past year with under production, as resellers have been cleaning up and real collectors are constantly striking out. I really don't understand why they don't move towards a more on demand business model where you can just preorder the shoes you want and put a deposit down in advance or pay in full. After all the people that really want the shoe securer their preorders that should give them a pretty good idea of how many more they would need to produce for people that prefer to buy the day of the drop and produce limited in store pairs and boom, everyone is happy.

It would be nice if they would do such a thing. But they are swimming in cash as it is and I doubt they have any interest in changing their biz model.

This just in... HOLLA
Word to CED B 😂😂
C9FAA70D-4393-4CE0-9169-1B23B55428BD.jpeg

Good luck everyone. Despite the ****ery leading up to this release, I actually feel pretty good about being able to cop a pair or two today!

Back
Top Bottom