University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Stuck in a three-hour seminar from hell in a giant auditorium.

The only thing keeping me from committing harakiri are these blue-suede beauties.

They so gorgeous.

…for me personally these are the most aesthetically pleasing shoe that JB had put out in the last several years.

44294DF7-F827-49F7-99D5-29B7C576C3E6.jpeg
I'm assuming you don't own the UNC 3s?

Another Nike.com restock this morning...only two sizes though.

I got the notification on twitter and pulled it up, knowing that the sizes probably wouldn't be mine, but curious anyway. As soon as the Nike page came up it said "no longer available." I clicked on the notification within five seconds of getting it.

How does that happen?

Can the bots be programmed to pick on random restocks that come out of nowhere?

...it vexes me.

Another Nike.com restock this morning...only two sizes though.

I got the notification on twitter and pulled it up, knowing that the sizes probably wouldn't be mine, but curious anyway. As soon as the Nike page came up it said "no longer available." I clicked on the notification within five seconds of getting it.

How does that happen?

Can the bots be programmed to pick on random restocks that come out of nowhere?

...it vexes me.
Yes they can... IIRC Nightwing was promoting a discord group a while back. The guy who's over the group explained in detail how it worked if restocks occurred using bots... So basically if you were looking for a certain size of a particular shoe, it would automatically cart the shoe with the desired size. All you ahd to do was check out...

Yes they can... IIRC Nightwing was promoting a discord group a while back. The guy who's over the group explained in detail how it worked if restocks occurred using bots... So basically if you were looking for a certain size of a particular shoe, it would automatically cart the shoe with the desired size. All you ahd to do was check out...
That's pure evil.

Wore these to the grocery store yesterday and almost had a situation.

As I came out of the store I noticed there was a very light drizzle starting to form in the air. The weather report in the 5-4-1 did not call for rain. Believe me…I checked. I haven’t sprayed these in over a year, as I no longer trust that waterproof stuff.

A wave of panic swept over me like Kanye West at a bar mitzvah.

So I literally take off running in a dead sprint through the parking lot, feeling like I had about 10 seconds to reach my car before disaster happened. People must’ve thought there was some sort of legitimate emergency taking place.

Got to the car Justin time and was able to get in and change into a beat up pair of Air Force 1s I had in the back seat for just such an occasion.

…*LifeOfaSneakerhead*

Last edited:
Wore these to the grocery store yesterday and almost had a situation.

As I came out of the store I noticed there was a very light drizzle starting to form in the air. The weather report in the 5-4-1 did not call for rain. Believe me…I checked. I haven’t sprayed these in over a year, as I no longer trust that waterproof stuff.

A wave of panic swept over me like Kanye West at a bar mitzvah.

So I literally take off running in a dead sprint through the parking lot, feeling like I had about 10 seconds to reach my car before disaster happened. People must’ve thought there was some sort of legitimate emergency taking place.

Got to the car Justin time and was able to get in and change into a beat up pair of Air Force 1s I had in the back seat for just such an occasion.

…*LifeOfaSneakerhead*
Hahaha... I too had a situation like yours. About a year ago the wifey and I went out to eat one night. Upon us paying for dinner and leaving, I discovered it was pouring down raining outside. At this point I'm in shock because I had on my jordan 1 unc... My wife is looking at me like what's wrong? I told her I'm not running to the car in the rain... She plops out the umbrella and make a run for it. So I'm left standing there. So I go back in and ask the bartender for 4 takeout bags lol. I walked outside under the lil shed part, took both kicks off, and tied them tightly in the bags... Now Im tippy toe-ing in my good jordan socks in this rain looking for my wife. I'm soak and wet by the time I get the the truck. My wife just look at me and says....you get on my nerves when it come to them shoes "ain't no shoe that important " lol.

Hahaha... I too had a situation like yours. About a year ago the wifey and I went out to eat one night. Upon us paying for dinner and leaving, I discovered it was pouring down raining outside. At this point I'm in shock because I had on my jordan 1 unc... My wife is looking at me like what's wrong? I told her I'm not running to the car in the rain... She plops out the umbrella and make a run for it. So I'm left standing there. So I go back in and ask the bartender for 4 takeout bags lol. I walked outside under the lil shed part, took both kicks off, and tied them tightly in the bags... Now Im tippy toe-ing in my good jordan socks in this rain looking for my wife. I'm soak and wet by the time I get the the truck. My wife just look at me and says....you get on my nerves when it come to them shoes "ain't no shoe that important " lol.

I feel your pain brother.. in the back of the car, I always carry a pair of boat shoes or beaters. My wife used to say the same thing before when we first met. 16 years later, she looks at my collection and understood the importance of taking care of your sh%$t... My Playoff 7's (Raptors) from 2002 look brand spanking new still due to how i cared for them.

Dude I've been married 18 years...lol. It's not always that way. Really I should of been running with her to the truck to unlock the door and made sure she safely got in... She knows hubby don't play about his kicks....haha.

Alright bruh…you win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom