universty of houston

Alright cool, I really appreciate all the help fam! Thanks alot man.

I don't think I'll be there.
laugh.gif
I used to hit up North Harris weekly to play basketball, but I got tired of paying $5 bucks just to play.
smh.gif

But now that I'll be attending North Harris, I'll be there alot also.
laugh.gif

Thanks again playa. Do you mind if I PM you for any more questions I have in the long run?
laugh.gif

Don't get banned on me!
laugh.gif

I as well can recommend you to go to North Harris if your still not sure if UH has a good radiology program, i currently attend UHD because i am majoring inCriminal Justice and about to graduate may 09! finally!, but anyways do your basics and then search for a good school to finish your major. I was also lookingto get into radiology and i was going to hit up HCC and take their course there. Just do some research to make sure you take the right basics for your majorcuz you do not want to take classes you dont need.

^ Does HCC have a good radiology program? Or does North Harris do?

I'd really like it if I could actually finish my majors also at North Harris.

I did a little research online and some hospitals have programs at certain community colleges and that's what I want to do.

I dont know if Im too late. But I have been reading that NHC will be offering classes from UH, PV, TSU, SHS, etc. Its at there university center which is inthe woodlands. I don't know how much classes cost but I heard you can take a full 4 years term there and it will still say "UH or w/e" on yourdegree. Just got up there and ask.

Back
Top Bottom