unnapreciated overpriced movie concession stand..SOLUTION FOUND!

yeah.,... like people said earlier, they dont care anymore (although thats where they make all their money)

You can walk inside with a safeway bag full of microwave popcorn

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Did you really think you were the first person to think of this?
You'd think the op thought so from the way he created this post
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So you literally just now figured this out?
laugh.gif
im sayes me and my girl have been eating In-N-out for like 6-7 years like this and mom has been doing this for god knows how long

I've always brought my own food into a movie...I refuse to pay what the theater charges.

pimp.gif
for me living by the movie theater that doesn't care what you bring in...i always walk right in with soda and fast food in hand
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this @%**$ thought he landed on plymouth rock or something

funny thing is that homegirl whose purse you used been doing this for years with other dudes

Im pretty sure around my was the theatre lets you take in your own food. I havent been in awhile but last time i went i seen a family walk in with a whole family bucket from kfc.

i dont think OP thought that the purse trick is new (sounded like it
laugh.gif
) . Prolly somethin to remind other ppl to do to avoid payin the movie's hi +%# prices.

i eat before goin anyways, but sonic right by the theatre = WIN
pimp.gif

I say the supporters of this thread email National Amusements and demand a price change on the snacks AND tickets. What's the worst that can happen, they say no and we go back to our normal lives? Something needs to be done:

To comment on your experience at our theaters, please email:
[email protected]

For information regarding our menus please email:
[email protected]

laugh.gif
Can someone please inform me why they charge so much for their foods?

I am about to bring Starburst Jellybeans next time I see a movie!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif
Can someone please inform me why they charge so much for their foods?
cuz they don't make squat on the movies part...the food is how they make their money...plus...they can charge that much so they will
laugh.gif

Lol movie theaters got us sneaking in food like we terrorists trying to sneak in bombs onto a plane. Watch in the future theaters are gonna pat us down to make sure we buy their overpriced and garbage food, can't wait to see people suranwrapping hotdogs to their chest hahaha.Most of the time I never buy movie food.

OP you just starting out in the game. I seen a dude filling a CamelBak with Dr. Pepper outside the theater, then threw his coat over it like it was nothing. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the dudes taking beef patties, nachos, and hot dogs from the outside into the theater....they got no problem smellin' like hot meat and having packs of dogs following them in.

I just stick to gummy bears and Vitamin water from Target.....

But seriously....concession prices are outrageous. Think about the family of 4 that's planning on going out to eat and watching a movie later on. You gotta figure that between dinner and the movie, whoever is paying will be out close to $150 by night's end.

I used to love going to the movies with my mom as a kid, she would have one of those huge purses and would dump the whole thing in the car beforehand and we'd go to the drug store to pick up drinks and candy.

I'll do my best to wear cargo shorts and use the pockets to my advantage, the only time I'll put things in the pockets in fact.

When I was in HS we used to go to the movies after school and we passed by Mcdonalds before. Used to by hella cheeseburgers and fries and put them in our backpacks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I say the supporters of this thread email National Amusements and demand a price change on the snacks AND tickets. What's the worst that can happen, they say no and we go back to our normal lives? Something needs to be done:

To comment on your experience at our theaters, please email:
[email protected]

For information regarding our menus please email:
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom