Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Insecurity is often deemed to be feminine.
Yes it is. It is often exhibited through hyper masculinity though. Manly men, out of touch men. Those who are hiding something, a secret, through overcompensation. The true balance is of both the feminine and masculine. Your intuition lies within the feminine aspects of human nature. This is also the connection to your spirituality, being able to achieve the connection to your higher self. Ask any musician, artist of note about where their creative voice comes from, IF they are conscious. It comes from the feminine.

Yes it is. It is often exhibited through hyper masculinity though. Manly men, out of touch men. Those who are hiding something, a secret, through overcompensation. The true balance is of both the feminine and masculine. Your intuition lies within the feminine aspects of human nature. This is also the connection to your spirituality, being able to achieve the connection to your higher self. Ask any musician, artist of note about where their creative voice comes from, IF they are conscious. It comes from the feminine.
Most art is freestyled in a way, either feeling or just nothing. I know when I draw up something I do it. People often tries to make it deeper than what it is, and it's like "idk, i just drew it."

Most art is freestyled in a way, either feeling or just nothing. I know when I draw up something I do it. People often tries to make it deeper than what it is, and it's like "idk, i just drew it."
It’s cool that as an artist, you are not afraid to create, exposing your inner feelings, thoughts. That is the exact opposite of hyper masculinity. That way of being hides the inner feel, thought, never exploring such avenues.

I disagree, as men cannot bear children. There is something to be able to have a child, then being protective of that child. A mothers instinct is special, especially when there is no interference. A woman in charge would clear the way for her to create laws, in order to protect herself, therefore owning herself and the right to her own body. The only reason for the male ego to exist, is to try and control those things that are not rightfully his.
But without the male injection there would be no children. I feel it works hand in hand and two were created to be equal. Their has to be a balance. We both need each other.

But without the male injection there would be no children. I feel it works hand in hand and two were created to be equal. Their has to be a balance. We both need each other.
There was a time that men did not exist, as women were only present as self replicating organisms. Evolution then happened. Something happens to men today? A woman will be the one to rebuild humanity again.

All religion is toxic, divisive, watered down, mistranslated information, that promotes guilt and unworthiness, and does more harm than good.

That’s not an opinion. That’s mainly a fact

Red velvet =/= chocolate cake according to a google search. Red Velevet traditionally has a buttetmilk vinegar combo that chocolate cake doesn't and chocolate cake has more cocoa powder

-All red wines taste the same.
-Red velvet is overrated.
-Krispy Kreme is overrated.
-Shake Shack sucks.
-Kanye West’s Adidas line is trash.
idk how i glossed over some of this, u kind of a villain here :rofl:. The waverunner is amongst the best new shoes come out last decade & krispy kreme is the best non mom & pop donut place.
Red velvet =/= chocolate cake according to a google search. Red Velevet traditionally has a buttetmilk vinegar combo that chocolate cake doesn't and chocolate cake has more cocoa powder
so it's a chocolate cake?

People having sex w/ their dogs is one of the bigger linked secrets ppl keep outta shame.

Was in the park one time and this owner slightly bent over and that dog was immediately all over her, and something just didn't feel right about. That dog went to town on her.
There was a video on limewire and kazaa that had a chick on all fours getting doggied by a doggy.

People having sex w/ their dogs is one of the bigger linked secrets ppl keep outta shame.

Was in the park one time and this owner slightly bent over and that dog was immediately all over her, and something just didn't feel right about. That dog went to town on her.

What is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom