Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

All religion is toxic, divisive, watered down, mistranslated information, that promotes guilt and unworthiness, and does more harm than good.

gonna push back on what you said about this much:

Missing You Already GIF - WillyWonka DontComeBack Stop - Descubre ...

ONLY because the fundamental basis of most major religions is ¨hey man, try not to be a dck.¨

to go after the big dog, the Commandments are a pretty good set of rules for X000 years ago, minus the bs.

¨okay, no killing, no stealing, don´t lie and snitch at the same time, don´t make your dad come upstairs dammit.¨

they did a damn decentish job with the knowledge they had, at least in building the stated moral framework.

Historical Jesus Man was actually someone I could hang out with...unlike most of his followers.

...other than that, with all due respect that **** dead.

Last edited:
I liked JBL & Booker T as commentators, but dorky wrestling fans chased them away, especially in regards to JBL. "B-uT HE's Ah BuLLy." **** you, u hog tied entitled pieces of crap

so it's a chocolate cake?
No but given the nature of this thread I'm not gonna try and convince you. Let's just say it my unpopular opinion.
Was just pointing out they have some different ingredients so if Guccishades tastes a difference, it's not in his head.

gonna push back on what you said about this much:

Missing You Already GIF - WillyWonka DontComeBack Stop - Descubre ...

ONLY because the fundamental basis of most major religions is ¨hey man, try not to be a dck.¨

to go after the big dog, the Commandments are a pretty good set of rules for X000 years ago, minus the bs.

¨okay, no killing, no stealing, don´t lie and snitch at the same time, don´t make your dad come upstairs dammit.¨

they did a damn decentish job with the knowledge they had, at least in building the stated moral framework.

Historical Jesus Man was actually someone I could hang out with...unlike most of his followers.

...other that that, with all due respect that **** dead.
Agreed with all this. I see what they were trying to do, unfortunately man of F'd it up with their egos. Now it's just a guilt trip cult.

Jesus has some really good parables for life lessons, I'd definitely kick it with him. Dude was cool with thieves, poor people, prostitutes, didn't judge them and still broke bread. Good friend to have.

(Ironically he was against religion too and made that clear when he condemned the Pharisees.....BUT that's another story :lol: )

Achieving spirituality through religion is a fallacy. Eliminate religion from the equation, finding your true voice, leads you to the answer. Revolution of the mind is needed in order to change the plight of oppression, which cannot be achieved through dogma and guilt. The story that people hear about Jesus isn’t new, but the most recent is indeed a fabrication. Heru is undeniably Black, and the vatican knows that too.

You from Htown and you omit Scarface?

:smh:
I LIVE in Houston, but since we’re here, here’s another one: Face only on the list because we feel obligated to put him on the list. He done got bumped by younger rapper. Straight Kareem Abdul-Jabar status. Only the oldest of old heads even bring him up in GOAT conversations.

Who is a lot of people?

Which groups are you speaking of?
There are white feminists who claim their looking for equal treatment of women but downplay the issues that effect black women.
There are individuals who fight for the rights of others such as same sex marriage couples but yet have ignorant views about race.
There are people who support interracial relationships but are against it when women of their race date outside of that particular group.
There are ethnic groups that'll fight over their rights and downplay the rights of other ethnic groups.

I could've worded my original opinion better but those were the general ideas I was thinking of.

Back
Top Bottom