Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

A lot of ****** subconsciously feel inferior to white men :smh::smh:.

Anytime i see someone of high status with a white man who's also high status. It's always assumed that they are working for the white guy, or are trying to impress the white guy etc etc. It damn near never fails dudes skew the relationship every time as it not being equal :lol:

Where do you think that problem stems from?

I don't think I have that issue myself personally. I don't even like discussing racial topics unless it's necessary.

Media has hyped up a lot of Corona virus “facts” I feel like they’re doing it to scare people.

I was watching the news the other evening and they mentioned the number of new omicron cases on the rise and the very next stat was the number of TOTAL deaths since the pandemic started!? You would think they would talk about the number of deaths from the new variant! Comparing these two different numbers really irritated me.
Let me guess. You are a health care worker.

Where do you think that problem stems from?

I don't think I have that issue myself personally. I don't even like discussing racial topics unless it's necessary.
Not sure, but as an example. When I watched the Jan 6 riot unfold on TV, subconsciously, I felt if the rioters were black there would have been a lot more shootings.

I used to think under every fat person, theres a beautiful person hiding. Naw, some folks should just stay big. Saggy skin ain’t it.

I hate how everyone is using the term gaslighting now.

It has turned into the adult version of "I know you are but what am I?"

Past time to get rid of funerals and cemeteries. Waste of resources.

Think about how much land is wasted

Last edited:
Haha DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican if you couldve heard this convo i overheard the other day. Went something like

"This guy literally has an airbnb in the mountains, and he literally has all kinds of ski and snowboard equipment we can literally use while we stay there."

Cheesecake fire tho. Had this white chocolate blueberry one recently. So good :pimp:

Japanese cheesecake too :pimp: the superiors

Cheesecake is gross
EFF26AA5-14BA-41AC-B6BE-CE1E515FCF4D.gif

Past time to get ride of funerals and cemeteries. Waste of resources.

Think about how much land is wasted
I actually went to visit two of my childhood friends who passed away yesterday.

Can't say I'll get rid of them...it's kind of traditional.

A lot of ****** subconsciously feel inferior to white men :smh::smh:.

Anytime i see someone of high status with a white man who's also high status. It's always assumed that they are working for the white guy, or are trying to impress the white guy etc etc. It damn near never fails dudes skew the relationship every time as it not being equal :lol:
What about ball players who only mess with white women cause they feel like they’ll be safer?

Back
Top Bottom