Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Annoying af

Lip syncers are stars now

Screenshot-2020-09-26-at-12.39.54.png

It was cool at first, but this dude is starting to get annoying.

Seeing so many people do their own variation of this.

It's not like I'm searching for it dude. People I follow, repost/retweet.
Aww man that sucks :lol:
I got my dad showing me all these super old vids and memes. I’m sitting there half paying attention and praying he reads my body language. Nope...no luck.

Aww man that sucks :lol:
I got my dad showing me all these super old vids and memes. I’m sitting there half paying attention and praying he reads my body language. Nope...no luck.

My folks are old school. No worries there. I think my mom is still rocking a flip phone. Not sure it even has internet capabilities :lol:
Surprisingly, my sister taught her how to use a tablet so she can do her crossword puzzles.

If Kobe signed with Jordan Brand. Would there have been a picture advertisement made of Kobe doing the “Exact” Jumpman like the shoe logo ? Thinking back Eddie Jones had his own dunk on billboards and Kobe’s dunk looks a bit similar.

NOT unpopular at all, but CHief Keef in his prime spoke for the young dudes in the hood as strongly as anybody else in previous generations.

chief keef opened the world’s eyes to what a lot of us already knew what Chicago was like.

those old bad quality mixtapes were :pimp:

Nothing was really harder those those victoriouz and moondawg tapes. Those dudes were of the end of an era.

Chocolate chip muffins are the equivalent to a Taylor Swift cover. Unnecessary. It’s the most unnecessary muffin. I don’t know why people like them.

If Kobe signed with Jordan Brand. Would there have been a picture advertisement made of Kobe doing the “Exact” Jumpman like the shoe logo ? Thinking back Eddie Jones had his own dunk on billboards and Kobe’s dunk looks a bit similar.
What is "Kobe's dunk?"

Gilbert Arenas says there is no such thing as bad DAYS. There are bad moments but the whole day can't be bad. You woke up and that kills that bad day logic.

Nonsense, he got rich before he could become a normal adult where a stack of bad moments happen enough to make it a crap day overall.
Yea it is easy for a multi-millionaire to say something like that. I think sometimes those with money forget their reality isn't common.

Yeah you can def have a bad day.

I mean I’m all for a glass half full attitude but come on...

Yeah you can def have a bad day.

I mean I’m all for a glass half full attitude but come on...
The thought stems from Taosim.

Think of the Yin/Yang symbol.

There is a little bit of darkness in the light.
There is a little bit of light in the dark.

I think it is a complete perspective based mindset vs. It being an attack on reality.

But again, I acknowledge whether or not you are "eating" can influence how a person views the concept.

I tend to compartmentalize things so I agree with his thought.

My emotions are what would make me feel otherwise.

Most of if not all of the conspiracy theories you believe are a crock of ****. You're weak & b/c of that you use those to help you cope with it.
giphy (10).gif

Back
Top Bottom