Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Stand up comedians aren't funny. There is usually like one or two funny bits in a whole special.

I'll still watch like a Dave Chappelle special just cause I find it interesting and entertaining, but I don't really find it that funny. Maybe a few moments in the entire set.

Random funny things going on in social media that blow up have me wheezing more than any comedian ever has.

Stand up comedians aren't funny. There is usually like one or two funny bits in a whole special.

I'll still watch like a Dave Chappelle special just cause I find it interesting and entertaining, but I don't really find it that funny. Maybe a few moments in the entire set.

Random funny things going on in social media that blow up have me wheezing more than any comedian ever has.
Poor thing..

I still say this was a forward pass...

3519DC13-6EBD-417D-A7C0-5637F9B408B0.gif

I had a couple of beefs with the awards that year. Fences should’ve won best picture, and Michael Shannon should’ve won best supporting actor for Nocturnal Animals.
Denzel loosing best actor to Casey Affleck was unbelievable. Manchester by the Sea would be a great book, but movie was boring as hell. And yeah I thought the clouds opening up at the end of Fences was cheesy, but the acting was top of the line & story was great. People were gasping, the women were "hmphing", the men that cheated were getting uncomfortable. I was in the theater seeing it. You don't usually witness ppl reacting like that to a drama. It was some great ****.

PS5's reselling is trash. Capitalism is just taking the joy outta ****. Wouldn't be surprised if it collapsed within this & the next 2 generations.

Before I saw one of his videos I assumed Druski2funny’s appeal was because he was mentally ******ed or disfigured kinda like that guy that said ‘ha got eem’. Then I actually saw his videos and I still don’t get the appeal.

Back pocketless jeans for woman are tacky. I mean I get appeal for us guys but the jeans themselves are ugly af.

Every now then that "we wuz kangz n shiet" line be having me dying. Like I'm not gonna rep u, there's chance I'd smack you, but this was funny.

I've never heard anyone ever say it in real life either.

PS5's reselling is trash. Capitalism is just taking the joy outta ****. Wouldn't be surprised if it collapsed within this & the next 2 generations.
I agree with you. It’s the same with sneakers and collectible toys. Everyone is trying to make a buck off it nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom