Unseen MJ footage from Pepsi commercial Vol. CRAZY

Originally Posted by Jeuce

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I found the reenactment from the Jackson 5 movie.

ROFL

eek.gif
thats crazy. His skin was already turning white due to his disease. but this accident actually made him go thru with eliminating the pigment that wasleft.

that was officially the beginning of the end. thats what started the heavy pill popping and the skin bleaching
frown.gif

That has been out since the day it happened. It's not, what did you call it...."unseen MJ footage..."

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Jerri Curls ftl
I was going to say that but didn't want to be rude, that activator is very flammable.

frown.gif
Sad finally seeing the footage, but like people said MJ really didcompose himself still performing and what not for a bit like it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

that messed up his face color i think. You've seen burn victims before right? they have patches of lighter skin. I think to solve the problem, MJ just colored himself whiter.

rip MJ

p.s. i do remember the reenactment in the movie lol
He was diagnosed with lupis and vitaligo. That's what caused his skin to lose pigment. He underwent treatment to try to even out his skincolor.

I think the fact that all these people just bull-rushed him to the ground might had startled him a bit. He didn't know what was going on until he got up.

Back
Top Bottom