Unseen MJ footage from Pepsi commercial Vol. CRAZY

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

that messed up his face color i think. You've seen burn victims before right? they have patches of lighter skin. I think to solve the problem, MJ just colored himself whiter.

rip MJ

p.s. i do remember the reenactment in the movie lol
He was diagnosed with lupis and vitaligo. That's what caused his skin to lose pigment. He underwent treatment to try to even out his skin color.

oh nevermind...makes sense.

btw...major "swag" spinnin out the fire though

so they made the commercial with the takes before the accident....so i wonder who said do another take! because the final version looks fine to me..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

that was officially the beginning of the end. thats what started the heavy pill popping and the skin bleaching
frown.gif
People still think that he bleached his skin?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif

favorite part of the jackson 5 movie too......."Ahhhh my head...."
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's crazy that i clicked on this thread beecause the i'm watching the Jackson 5 movie on VH1 right now an that part just happened in the movie, they didhim wrong in that re enactment compared to what actually happened
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm not gonna lie I came in this thread thinking Michael Jordan and the volume made me think he'd be doing some crazy $+$ dunks or some sick shot.

This, I'm not pleased with......

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif

favorite part of the jackson 5 movie too......."Ahhhh my head...."
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's crazy that i clicked on this thread beecause the i'm watching the Jackson 5 movie on VH1 right now an that part just happened in the movie, they did him wrong in that re enactment compared to what actually happened
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Him tumbling down the stairs and screaming was just OD
laugh.gif

i hate when people say that he had plastic sugery to turn himself white. im pretty sure that this accident caused his skin to change colors.
R.I.P MJ

i think him spinning was part of his performance

it was when everyone rushed towards him that he realized his hair was on fire

and that reenactment was mad OD... made it laughable.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

i hate when people say that he had plastic sugery to turn himself white. im pretty sure that this accident caused his skin to change colors.
R.I.P MJ
He had vitiligo since the late 70's. Only his scalp was severely burned.

MJ was well into his transformation at the time of this Pepsi commercial. I love the guy but he was bleaching his skin long before this accident.

Originally Posted by felix88

That has been out since the day it happened. It's not, what did you call it...."unseen MJ footage..."
I , among others, have been looking for this footage for years online
grin.gif

Shut the hell up about him bleaching his skin .

indifferent.gif

Crazy that people are STILL misinformed .

If you look at the 2nd hospital picture ... you can see the light patches in his skin ... ala vitiligo .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

indifferent.gif

If you look at the 2nd hospital picture ... you can see the light patches in his skin ... ala vitiligo .
you probably think he never had plastic surgery too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

indifferent.gif

you probably think he never had plastic surgery too.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom