Untold Stories from the Streets/ Hollywood/ The Industry vol. Nas gets gully

And E-Moneybags had Jay-Z shook to def

I was listening to this rocafella freestyle on YouTube and some dude named h money bags was on there

Then i found out that Prodigy called hot 97 and put e money bags on the phone. Smh talk about straight up biting dude name

I was listening to this rocafella freestyle on YouTube and some dude named h money bags was on there

Then i found out that Prodigy called hot 97 and put e money bags on the phone. Smh talk about straight up biting dude name

Facts
And what makes it even funnier is that E allegedly punked Jay over the phone and told him to change his name. Jay played it off like "whatever man" and then Jay allegedly started to get threats. I heard that one day he found a bullet proof vest outside of his crib with a note attached to it :lol:

"When E was mad about Jay having a artist on his Roster with the "Money Bags" name and called into hot 97 and let jay know how he felt about the situation, Jay acted calm and secure on the air by simply telling E that he didnt respect what he was doing, but a few days after there conversation on Hot97 jay called me and ask me to talk to E money bags and try to somehow be the middle man in a truce, Jay said that since there Hot97 incounter he had been getting threating phone calls and even had a death threat left on the front door of his private home, I talked to E and he confessed to calling Jay a couple of times but said he wasnt threating him and that there beef wasnt that serious he just wanted the Guy to quit using his name. So i called Jay and let him know that E said he wasnt really sweating the situation but all Jay kept saying was "that sneaky ***** gone try something, that sneaky n*gga gone try something" Jay was afraid to go out in Public, i was shocked at how afraid He (Jay z) Was, E had Jay afraid to leave his House, I remember thinking that there had to be something Bigger than a Mc Name involved in all of that"---Curtis Scoon"

Is it true dblock and state property has a big brawl in some park during the kiss beans fued

NYC is only but so big.
Rappers would eventually cross paths and had to back up their talk.

I don't condone violence but I appreciate that these issues were low key as opposed to the media fabricated "beef" of today.

Met a couple people who claim they knew Pac when in prison an say he was a ***** that always got punked.

Facts
And what makes it even funnier is that E allegedly punked Jay over the phone and told him to change his name. Jay played it off like "whatever man" and then Jay allegedly started to get threats. I heard that one day he found a bullet proof vest outside of his crib with a note attached to it :lol:

There you go

I agree tho. There had to be something dee

So essentially almost any notable rapper or affiliate thought Jay was a sucka? 
happy.gif

Got love for introspective PAC but "street" PAC was a fraud...dude was dressing in leotards before he got put on
But we all evolve good or bad into something. As humans. We saw his evolution, whether you were with it or not is another story. It can't be fraud if thats what you really start doing. He might've started a mamas boy but ended up getting popped, cuz he was jumpin dudes. Some guys age backwards **** you were doing as a teen you start doing later. He seemed rather comfortable in his skin for it not to be authentic. IMO.

Anybody can pretend to be about that life when you got suge on your side in the 90s :lol:

****** feared him like he was the devil himself

Honestly, you might be right. But I don't know. In the Bay Area he was down with thorough dudes. Past that I don't know. 

Met a couple people who claim they knew Pac when in prison an say he was a ***** that always got punked.
:lol:  Let's be real now, your hearing that with from an east coast bias. Both coasts are out of pocket with the comments about Big and Pac. 
Dont got nothing to do with east coast west coast.. This was before that anyway...
Cats who told me were definitely apart of that system and they would laugh hysterically when talking bout Pac.
I wasnt there so I cant call fax, but it make sense. Pac just another frail dude.... that went to acting school none the less.

Dont got nothing to do with east coast west coast.. This was before that anyway...
Cats who told me were definitely apart of that system and they would laugh hysterically when talking bout Pac.
I wasnt there so I cant call fax, but it make sense. Pac just another frail dude.... that went to acting school none the less.
Damn. I can't see him like that ever. Cat had so much ENERGY for life, and wanted to do major things. 

Got love for introspective PAC but "street" PAC was a fraud...dude was dressing in yoga pants before he got put on

Anybody can pretend to be about that life when you got suge on your side in the 90s :lol:

#actually, Pac started becoming super thuggee out when he came to NY to film above the rim. He started hanging out with E Money Bags etc etc, and he started hanging with Haitian Jack, and he just soaked up the raw NY aura and ran with it

Info on that story :nerd:

Big Pun Tricked N.O.R.E. Into Buying Him KFC, N.O.R.E. Was Later Shocked At His Passing

“I think Busta Rhymes and Pun are the only two people who can make me do things I don’t want to do.”-N.O.R.E.

In 1999, Big Pun, born Christopher Rios, was put into a weight loss program at Duke University to battle his morbid obesity at the time. When longtime friend and collaborator N.O.R.E. came to visit, Pun used his often talked about persuasive skills and some faux medical knowledge to help him sway N.O.R.E. into purchasing him some unhealthy food. When NORE initially opposed buying the Kentucky Friend Chicken, Pun dropped a little medical knowledge he learned. “I found out, the fat is just in the skin,” N.O.R.E recalled the late Pun saying. After Pun’s unfortunate passing on February 7th 2000, N.O.R.E was so traumatized and shocked by his close friends death that he says he had an actual conversation with Pun’s corpse at his funeral.

Got love for introspective PAC but "street" PAC was a fraud...dude was dressing in yoga pants before he got put on

#actually, Pac started becoming super thuggee out when he came to NY to film above the rim. He started hanging out with E Money Bags etc etc, and he started hanging with Haitian Jack, and he just soaked up the raw NY aura and ran with it

Either way that ***** was softer than you

:lol:

Last edited:
This is all for entertainment purposes. Take everything with a grain of salt. A lot of old bitter men out there selling wolf tickets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom