UPCOMING AIR JORDAN 15's FOR DECEMBER

XVs are ugly IMO
the only colorway I remotely like is the white/columbia and I wouldn't drop more than $100 for those

Black 15s = cop'd x 2

Lasers = probably just 1...gotta see them in person.

If online only. WIll cop...with option to return or sell.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Love the black/red XV's, they were my first pair of j's in the 11th grade. I wanted these so bad I got a size too big and couldn't even wear them. Hope they wont be too hard to cop since they are limited release. Passing on the lasers (ugly coloryway).

yeah only looking forward to the Black/Red pair

and if JB were to release anymore XVs, hopefully a White/Red Mid retro
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

not even glancing at the 'fake-lookalikes' :x
sick.gif
Size L-XL| Tees, Hoodie, Denim| Stussy, Grenade, Puma, JB[url=http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/anticop8/Sell]Size 9| Nike Air Max 1 Euro Regrind[url=http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/anticop8/Sell]Size 9.5| $ 65 SHIP Air Max 1 Premium[url=http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/anticop8/Sell]Size 10| DEADSTOCK Nike Clogposite Poppy

Cant wait to cop the Black/Red.... I started collecting back in the 6th grade when the OG's dropped so it well fell good to finally make my full circle.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

thanks again halfyhalf for the piks again...i really hope i can get them BLK/RED ones...i dont bout them laser doe..i might cop :rolleyes
eyes.gif
...i guess i have wait to see more piks..( :nerd:
nerd.gif
AnyTh1ng) :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

blk/red def cop!!! and copin the laser just to resell to the HB's !
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

XV Black/Red will be bought for sure.

That other colorway has to be a joke. Laser?!? Give me a break.
ohwell.gif

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

i have the og's and i still regret buying them
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Does anyone have the style number for these..... I know its listed in the release date thread but Im not sure if thats the right one for these.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

those black/red ones are coo. I still got my XV flints though so im good. And the laser ones are just ugly. but of coarse they will probably sell out fast.
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

like with the shadow Xs ... JB picks the worst OG colorways. why not white/columbia or on of those back-then-PEs like white/red or white/black ???

don't sleep on the XV's!!! they're prolly the most underrated Jordan...if u look at them enough they'll grow on you
mayonaise color benz i push miracle whips!

Thank god for BLK/RED colorways!! In this case It makes the shoe :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Back
Top Bottom